Scam LIERS horrible service

Dont fall into their multiple heavily advertising scheme of fancy words " we do it all" Modules come back with words NOT RESET , WASTED TIME MONEY and when you call other places and mention that its been repaired at their location NO ONE WILL touch this unit now its pure junk i have to buy new. A simple call to the Assessors office in MA will reveal Owners real name and home address which is Artem Martvinuk residing at 16 squafield MA, This russian clown has multiple brothers working under FAKE names, they make up false names David, Mark, ED, Gavin etc... it never stops. They also use 3rd party software by a competitor to perform their repairs since they them selves are not capable of doing anything at all.
ID
Ithaca, New York
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

MODULE NOT RESET, SEAT BELT NOT REPAIRED

Worse company ever dealt with. They claimed that the module was reset and good. The module was still defective after it came back from them. I had to pay someone $120 to get it scanned and diagnosed. The seat belt buckles came back in worse shape then when we first sent them in. I called them 3 times and NO ANSWER. I cannot get a hold of them. I found their site on the website. I have heard of companies resetting and rebuilding seat belts before. I will end up buying new module and seat belts. I hope I can get a refund from them, by the looks of it probably not.

I sent my seatbelts to them. Then 1 week later I called them to check on my order.

They told me they never recceived it. I checked with UPS and it was delivered to them.

They lost my seat belts and told me they are going out of business. What do I do now????

ID
Lima, Ohio
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article