Products are nowhere near up to standard to sell

Saftey 1 used to be second best as i remember 17 years ago. Their products now are less than par. I bought three nasal suction bulbs and all three have nowhere near the suction or tightness in the bulb to get a booger at edge of my daughters nose....sad. i bought a mistifier and in a small room using it for two days straight couldn't even help her with stuffiness. My hygrometer wouldn't even budge it stayed on very dry. And the mistifier only goes a foot in the air and sinks no push power behind it. That was a 40 dollar product. A waist of people's money and time . Not to mention my bathroom which is next to my room i can run a shower twice in a hours time and get my hygrometer to move . Shows how stinky that product and products are.

User's recommendation: Dont buy there nasal bulbs or mistifiers they will not help your children only cost you mire money.

ID
Cons
  • Products do not work
Loss
Preferred solution
Fix your worthless product's as bbn of now i will never buy them

Received the product with low battery alert before even using the product once.

I opened the product and the thermometer at a low battery on it I don't feel that this is fair. Why do all the thermometers that I get from your company start out the low battery alert? This will be the third product that I'm throwing out because it's no good when I open it. I can't count on the results. I am a new mother is there anyway we can rectify the problem because I think this pacifier would have been cool to use. Great idea. Unreliable results. Thank you for your time Lisa Dazey. The barcode off the package is 88-439-2**-**97.thank you

User's recommendation: I don't know that I'm going to recommend you to the next customer. I'm new mom and this discourage me from buying.

Preferred solution
I would like it if you replaced this. I'd like it even more if you changed your packaging so that the batteries went dead on your products when I received them. Thank you for your time

Safety 1st Plug N Pull Plug Protectors

I bought this product when my child was 9 months old (when he started pulling up to stand). By 10 months he could pull the plugs out of the wall...and he is not even walking yet. (I could not get a refund because I no longer had the receipt.) They said it's just supposed to be a deterrent..well duh! I guess it is supposed to be used for babies who can't even crawl, because crawling babies can defeat it. Please do not think of purchasing this product if you wish to keep your child safe from electrical sockets.
Orlando, Florida

About

Top Safety 1st Products

Grow And Go Child Safety Seat

Safety 1st Pros and Cons

Cons: Products do not work

Related Companies

Dorel Industries, Ameriwood, Schwinn, Dorel Living, Pacific Cycle

Summary

Online store Safety 1st offers its products for the citizens of France, Germany, United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. This company distributes car seats, strollers, child care products, home and safety items, gear and tools. All goods are created in order to increase the level of safety for children when they are riding in a car together with parents. You can find a detailed description of each item on the official site of the already mentioned company. Free shipping is provided together with special propositions which are regularly promoted by Safety 1st. Such brands as Cosco, Maxi Cosi, Quinny, baby Art and some others are represented in the assortment line of the upper named company. You can either subscribe for the newsletter in order to stay informed about the new arrivals and sales.

Safety 1st reviews and complaints

Safety 1st is ranked 682 out of 3298 in E-commerce category

Edit Description

Brands Related to Safety 1st

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article