Gaetan C Vyv

Verified Reviewer

Looking for general informations

Good morning everyone. I wanted to leave this message for any other company that are looking for general information for a baby proof service.

I have the honor to work for one of the best concierge Service company and help other people in order to make their life easier and relief them with everyday stress.

I have one of my client in Chicago that is looking for one of the best company for child proofing, I have called them to get information on how the service is being handled and unfortunately, I was NOT well received by the other person on the line, RUDE, BRUTAL, NOT PROFESSIONAL, CURSING ON THE PHONE, AND NOT WILLING TO HELP, HANG UP.

I think even if we live in a society that is not giving value to education and manners anymore.

It is still a right for everybody to be treated well and to be serve as a HUMAN. It was a simple heads up for any other company out here that is looking for a Service to protect the amazing one that we love the most.

Thank you for considering my comments.

With Regards,

Gaetan Cesar,

Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Respect .

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article