State: Virginia Product: Ryan Homes Air Conditioner Installation Clear all filters (1 of 2 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
3.0
I have owned my Ryan Home for over 2 years and I have had at least 6 maintenance calls about the lines freezing on my air conditioner, Capital mechanical only comes out to band aid a remedy instead of fixing the problem, I plan to contact local news and consumer...
#1220253

I had a total of 7 breakdowns with the HVAC system Ryan had installed. Six of the breakdowns occurred during the winter and 1 breakdown with the central air conditioner.

Six of those breakdowns occurred during the two year warranty. The heating breakdown occurred after the warranty costing me 535 dollars. Two of the four kitchen appliances were problematic from the start. The refrigerator couldn't hold its set temp of 37 degrees and ran continuously.

It was replaced during the first year with one that needed the ice maker to be serviced from jump street. The dish washer was repaired 5 times for leaking. The 5th time occurring after the warranty at a cost of 77 dollars. I suspect that the appliances are refurbished units rather than brand new.

I could go on with other numerous problems that would make this very lengthy. The Ryan stock is doing phenomenal for its stockholders. You realize after buying a Ryan home as to why. The home buyer is made to suffer from the profits that were made from the cheap materials and poor workmanship that was put into the project.

Its like buying a brand new handyman special.

It is said that for every year a dog lives is equivalent to seven of that of a human. Well for every year that your in a Ryan home is equivalent to ten years in a well constructed home.

Review
Service
Ryan Homes Air Conditioner Installation
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Total replacement of the unit