Product: Ryan Homes Sump Pump Installation Rating: 1 Star Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:
February 2018 my basement flooded due to improper sump pump drain installation, Ryan homes blamed the city storm water run off system . So I called the city public works , they came out and dug up the drain Line and found that my neighbors drain and my drain were tied...
#1462091

I had owned a brand new Ryan home for four years and after the first year, outside of the warranty in which Ryan will not cover, had numerous out of pocket expenses. These were roof issues where shingles blew off of the roof.

Siding issues where spots became loose or buckled. HVAC system breakdowns as well as leaks in the basement from cracks that developed in the walls. In considering legal actions against Ryan I was advised that it would be too costly to take them on and it would be cheaper to just make the repairs on a new house.

The other option was to sell the home, which I did, and learn from this bad experience and never buy or recommend a Ryan home. My hope is that prospective buyers read these reviews and avoid buying from them.

Review
Service
Ryan Homes Sump Pump Installation
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution