map-marker Hillsboro, Oregon

Coupon for Walmart Pharmacy

I presented my RXSAVER coupon to my Cornelius, Oregon, pharmacy Store No. 04221 for L-Methylfolate 15 mg. for 90 tablets. Their pharmacy could only honor 30 tablets (or so they say 30 days NOT 90 days). They told me to contact you and find out why the coupon codes do not work. Please let me know. Thank you so much.
Elizabeth M Lzh

Horrible to deal with

I have been waiting now 9 weeks for my prescription of insulin to be filled and sent to my Dr office. I have been on the phone with them 2 times a week to find out where my script is and have been given one excuse after another. They ask for certain things and my Dr and I have sent everything they asked for in the first 2 weeks. For the last 4 weeks it has been one excuse after another and then they say oh you have to send in the same paperwork that was already sent to them. Customer service is horrible as they get nasty with you when all you want to know is WHEN you are going to get your medication. I would not recommend using this company for any reason. I am giving them one star because if I give them no stars others would think they were good....save yourself the headache and do not use them !!
Loss:
Pros:
  • There are non
Cons:
  • Did not fill medication in a timely matter
  • Very nasty customer service
  • Makes excuses for why meds are not filled
Reason of review:
Order processing issue

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article