Verified Reviewer

Bad customer service.

They took my $1000 deposit. I signed a bill of sale. They sold the unit to someone else and refused to return my deposit because I 'am not the kind of customer RVW wants". Terrible. read the BB reviews before considering this company. The owner claimed I said I didn't want the RV. They completely ignore the contract they sent!

User's recommendation: Just DONT.

ID
#2011594 Review #2011594 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Wasted my time, did not ship the product, and charge me shipping fee on refund check.

rvprotection.net, the company where I ordered products online back in November for christmas present. Charged my credit card with no shipping fee and sent me a delivery confirm email with a tracking number. 2 months passed by I haven't got the merchandise. Emailed them a few times and told me that it's coming. Status change on tracking number. Post Office told me the product was never shipped. Atfer 3 months, I got tired of the BS they're giving me and asked for a refund. Got the refund check minus $8.00 for shipping. I think I got ripped off for something I didn't get.
ID
Okinawa, Okinawa

About

RVProtection FAQ
To read more: http://www.rvprotection.net/faqs/
Summary

RVProtection is a leading representative agency of extended service plans for the RV industry. RVProtection is intended to provide nationally recognized plans that customer’s service facilities (repair shops) will know and accept. RVProtection is based in Mill Creek, WA. It offers finance and insurance products to the RV and Auto industry. Extended service plans are available for Motorhome, Trailer, Camper, or FifthWheel vehicles. The service includes Access to a Personal Agent for On-Call Policy Support; Direct Access to 7 Online Accessory Stores; Full No-Risk Negotiating Services to Help Assist in Making a Purchase; Choice of warranty programs only offered through dealers. The company is dedicated to providing auto products product (the company also sells generators, covers, ATV racks, accessories and more), innovations and technologies.

RVProtection reviews and complaints

RVProtection is ranked 117 out of 295 in RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article