Nicole A Cfc

Deactivate my account

Billy Shocinski is using my name and number to rent his RVs.

Andnnfkclccmmfmdmdmsnansmsmxmfmcdmkdkddllf

Loss:

Preferred solution: Just deactivate my account and don’t let him do this to anyone else.

Kathalina Cnt
map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Great experience

Very easy to get in touch with them and questions were answered thoroughly. Great experience with the entire call.

map-marker Tampa, Florida

Cancellation

I was looking to rent an RV for vacation. We rented a Mercedes sprinter van/camper.

The listing said it was equipped with a fridge, microwave, sink,toilet, and linens. When I picked it up, there was no fridge or microwave. The toilet was a kids potty chair and the linens were dirty stained blankets. The windshield was cracked and the entire van was filled with dog hair.

The RV was also filled with the owners personal stuff leaving no room for anything we wanted to take. On Rveasy, you must pay in advance. When I cancelled the rental, I was charged for a full day rental and a $90 cleaning fee.

Rveasy stood behind the owner and refuses to refund the rest of my money. Never again!!

User's recommendation: Don't rent a RV through Rveasy

Seyve C

Request #558022

I dont have feedback about my request

Could you call me 00336********

Thanks vert much

Cédric SEYVE

Cédric.SEYVE

Preferred solution: Request #558022

Lorretta T
map-marker Edmonton, Alberta

There is no explanation on your website on how to get in contact with either you or the owner of these rentals? I tried to connect on availability and after 2 days it keeps unbooking the first ones

Can you please give me a call to walk me through this procedure. We are interested in Colton's Coachmen Freelander Class C and 2006 Pleasure Way Camper Van .

Both should be in edmonton. Phone number for contact is 780-984-**** Lorretta or Don

map-marker Kitchener, Ontario

Unsafe rental, lousy customer service

First, ensure this is RV Ezy based in Ottawa, Ontario. I want be sure this is the correct company.

RV Ezy rented me a Winnebago in August, 2018 which turned out to be unsafe- worn caliper, rotor & drive link on passenger side.

RV would not hold in park, parking brake also defective. I drove 3,000 miles like that, through the mountains. My daughter, Christina, was with me. The ride was extremely rough and very difficult to control vehicle on rough surfaces at any speed.

Then there was a defective refrigerator, a generator that overheated and shut down after less than 10 minutes of running.

Meaning no electrical power, no running water, including toilet. I'm only scratching the surface of problems with this Winnebago.

The owner, president, CEO was rude, dismissive, arrogant and unhelpful to the extreme.

The extremely rough ride resulted in minor damage to vehicle, including broken mirror on pssgr side. The license plate ultimately fell off the rear, or was stolen. We had to spend 3 nights in a motel room.

1 to get relief from conditions for a night before meeting my brother next day. 2 nights awaiting repairs to RV, plus taxis.

All expenses were promised to be reimbursed. They were, from my security deposit. They also took from security deposit the deductible for repairs to RV and cost of new license plate.

Not only does this mean I reimbursed myself, but I ultimately paid twice for all those expenses. Sounds like creative bookkeeping to me.

I believe my daughter still has a file containing some documentation.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't do business with RV Ezy

Joachim T

Payment

I have paid around 2700$ and it Should only be about 1845$

Why Can that be? And when will og get the money back?

- Joachim

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Dawon Xoi

| map-marker Dickinson, Texas

NO Deposit reimbursement in over 30 days

RVezy - NO Deposit reimbursement in over 30 days

We rented a class c RV for my birthday to have a place for my son and his family to sleep in at my house since there were more people than we could house the rental was only 2 days that we were charged $682.00 we returned it that Sunday well with in time spoke with Daniel the owner everything was done properly we left the rv spotless clean. it is now over 34 days and we still have not received our $ 1,000.00 deposit, we have sent emails, made calls the phone number have received our messages for over 2 weeks now we have been asking for our deposit with out any one reaching out to us. Now we will be forced to get our attorney involved to get our money back.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE OUT ON MONEY!

Mark F Vqk

| map-marker Kitchener, Ontario

A warning to others

Original review Nov 19, 2021

Was rented an unsafe RV. Worn rotor caliper and drag link on driver's side.

Defective generator. Leaky windshield. Also numerous other problems. Stayed in motel while repairs made in Langley BC.

I was supposed to be reimbursed for 3 nights lodging and taxis back and forth. This company, led by its owner, used my damage deposit to reimburse myself. This means I wound up paying for these things twice. The customer service was worse than poor, pretty much non-existent.

The worst was the owner of RV EZY himself, in Ottawa. Never, ever do business with RV EZY. This company got its start thru the show Dragons Den. I give zero stars.

Note that I drove this RV in this condition from Toronto to Vancouver, unaware the safety hazards existed.

The drive was so rough, I felt the tires leave the road and vehicle lunged dramatically & drastically to the right. This resulted in damage to the RV- broken mirror on pssgr side

Loss:
Cons:
  • Creative accounting
  • Lousy customer service
  • Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away from this company

RVs, Motorhomes and Trailers Expert Talks

RV Travel During a Pandemic: Pros and Cons

Apr 30, 2021

Fox & Miles - full-time RV travelers talk about their experience of living in RV, share advice on how to choose the RV, plan the camping trip, give tips on how to shop while Rving and avoid common problems.

Read full article
Fox & Miles
Fox & Miles

Fox & Miles - RV experts and travelers who explore the US, chasing their dreams, and pursuing financial freedom.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article