Brand new Jetta sprayed with clear coat

To make a very long story short, I bought 2 cars from Russell Volkswagon in Catonsville in a 6 month period. I brought my Jetta in for a scratch repair. A BMW was getting a clear coat spray, and my ENTIRE car was coated with clear coat. They gave me the run around, damaged ( scratched) my car, dented my wheelwell..gave me the runaround - more scratches- I missed work , lost sleep, and STILL have a damaged Jetta. ( scratched hood, grill, sides) I am FURIOUS DO NOT BUY from Russell. They are a heartless company, they do not care about you
ID
Reston, Virginia

Poor customers service at russell volkswagan

my experience with russell volkswagen was terrible. i was left just standing around when another customer came in and took my sales person right away from me. i decided to get in my car and leave. the sales person acted as if he made and manufacted the car himself. he showed me a car i didn't even ask to purchase. i inquired about a convertible and he tried to press me with a regular hard top wagan. when i began ask price information he gave me a price and left without even trying to close the deal, rushing off to help someone who had just walked in the door.
#208919

When I bought my car at Russel Volkswagen the team that I worked with was so helpful. They listened to my needs from the get go and found the perfect car for me to purchase.

I went in knowing how much I wanted to pay. I told them the needs and wishes on my list. They sat me down and together we found a car that was in my budget, met all my needs, and helped them make a little money. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or a used car.

They people are great, the cars are nice, the dealership is comfortable and well stocked. All in all a great experience!

ID
Baltimore, Maryland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article