Brand new Jetta sprayed with clear coat

To make a very long story short, I bought 2 cars from Russell Volkswagon in Catonsville in a 6 month period. I brought my Jetta in for a scratch repair. A BMW was getting a clear coat spray, and my ENTIRE car was coated with clear coat. They gave me the run around, damaged ( scratched) my car, dented my wheelwell..gave me the runaround - more scratches- I missed work , lost sleep, and STILL have a damaged Jetta. ( scratched hood, grill, sides) I am FURIOUS DO NOT BUY from Russell. They are a heartless company, they do not care about you
ID
Reston, Virginia

Poor customers service at russell volkswagan

my experience with russell volkswagen was terrible. i was left just standing around when another customer came in and took my sales person right away from me. i decided to get in my car and leave. the sales person acted as if he made and manufacted the car himself. he showed me a car i didn't even ask to purchase. i inquired about a convertible and he tried to press me with a regular hard top wagan. when i began ask price information he gave me a price and left without even trying to close the deal, rushing off to help someone who had just walked in the door.
#208919

When I bought my car at Russel Volkswagen the team that I worked with was so helpful. They listened to my needs from the get go and found the perfect car for me to purchase.

I went in knowing how much I wanted to pay. I told them the needs and wishes on my list. They sat me down and together we found a car that was in my budget, met all my needs, and helped them make a little money. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or a used car.

They people are great, the cars are nice, the dealership is comfortable and well stocked. All in all a great experience!

ID
Baltimore, Maryland

About

Summary

Russell Volkswagen is an official auto dealer that represents Volkswagen brand in Baltimore, MD. It offers a very large selection of new and pre-owned automobiles available at competitive prices. Not only it sells Volswagen vehicles, but also provides all range of necessary services that help car owners to keep their automobiles in the same condition as when they rolled off the showroom floor. So at Russell Volkswagen sales, service and parts departments are constantly connected and collaborating, and its well trained sales and service staff is always ready to prove its excellent reputation. In addition to that, every Russell Volkswagen’s buyer gets such benefits as free loaner cars, free lifetime carwashes and free shuttle service.

Russell Volkswagen reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article