Verified Reviewer

No information on my passport

RushMyPassport - No information on my passport
RushMyPassport - No information on my passport
I have not received any information regarding my passport. I have tried to check on the status of my passport on your web site and it has no information. I am in need of my passport for business purposes and it is important that I get an update on it as soon as possible.

User's recommendation: Do it yourself at least you will know where your package is!

ID
Pros
  • Took my payment quickly
Cons
  • Did not proved service the were saling
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Pissed

As you all stated no refund!

PERSONNEL COMPLAINT

I HAD A MOST UNPLEASENT EXPERIANCE WITH THIS COMPANY'S PERSONNEL. I SPOKE TO 4 DIFFERENT INDIVIDUALS IN RUSHING TO REPLACE A LOST PASSPORT. ALL 4 PEOPLE WERE THE MOST RUDE, ARROGANT, CONDENSING, UNPLEASANT PEOPLE THAT I HAVE HAD THE MISFORTUNATE TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH. THE ONLY SAVING GRACE WAS THAT THEY WERE ABLE TO GET THE PASSPORT TO ME IN TIME. THE DIFFICULTY WAS IN THEIR CONSTANT REFUSAL TO LISTEN TO MY CONCERNS. I HAD 100% OF MY DOCUMENTS AND THEY CONTINUALLY REQUIRED THAT I REDO MY APPLICATIONS WITH AN EXTRA COPY FOR THEIR USE THAT THEY WOULD KEEP THAT HAD A LOT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THEM. THE PASSPORT AGENCY WERE INCENSED AT THEIR ATTITUDES AND ALSO SENT A COMPLAINT TO THE FEDS. NEVER, NEVER AGAIN WOULD I USE THEM.
Lake Zurich, Illinois
Service
Rushmypassport Passport Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

About

RushMyPassport Terms of Service
I hereby authorize the Expedited Travel network to submit Company's passport application to the U.S. Passport Agency and to accept delivery of the passport on Rushmypassport's' behalf. Consequently, an employee of the U.S. Passport Agency cannot discuss the details of The Client's passport application with the courier without The User's permission. I understand that a travel itinerary is required to use an expediting service. If a travel itinerary cannot be provided, the Department of State may accept a letter from a business stating The User are traveling on business if the trip is business related. Expedited Travel is not responsible for any delays or errors caused by mail couriers such as FedEx, UPS or any other commercial carrier. Likewise, Rushmypassport are also not responsible for any delays resulting from errors or omissions in information provided to The Company by a Passport applicant.
To read more: https://www.rushmypassport.com/terms-and-conditions/
RushMyPassport Privacy Policy
Expedited Travel is committed to protecting The Customer's privacy. Rushmypassport take the trust Company's customers and site visitors place in The Company very seriously. In order to process The User's order, Rushmypassport need to know some standard information such as The Customer's name, e-mail address, mailing address, date of birth, credit card number and telephone number. For the purpose of filing The User's travel documents Rushmypassport need to know/provide to the issuing agency the following information (the following list may not be all inclusive and this information is collected offline and associated with the personal information named above and collected from The Client online. Agents: Website use an outside shipping company to fulfill orders, and a credit card processing company to bill The User of company services for services. The Company also employ the services of a third party agent in hosting Company's chat feature.
To read more: https://www.rushmypassport.com/privacy-policy/
RushMyPassport FAQ
To read more: https://www.rushmypassport.com/help-center/faq/
Top RushMyPassport Services

Passport Service

RushMyPassport Pros and Cons

Pros: Took my payment quickly

Cons: Did not proved service the were saling

Summary

Rushmypassport is a private service that arranges a quick delivery of passports within 1 to 12 days. It has a network of passport hand couriers across the country which allows to process and submit a passport in 24 hours. RushMyPassport can help with a new passport, name change, child passport, new passport pages, passport renewal, damaged passport, lost passport, stolen passport and second passport. Documents to be provided are proof of identity, proof of travel, company letter, passport photos, and government fee payment. Regional offices are located in New York, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Houston, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles, and West Palm Beach. Processing center is situated in Washington, and corporate headquarters is in West Palm Beach.

RushMyPassport reviews and complaints

RushMyPassport is ranked 18 out of 120 in Passports and Visas category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article