What a hoax!

On April 6, I found Rush Industries promotion for preseeded flower mats. I ordered 2 garden butterfly mats,(GBR2) which were described as being 10-inch by 8-foot mats. I paid the $15.95 plus 5.95 shipping and handling. On May 2, I received 2 packages with three 10-inch by10-inch mats! I was expecting an 8-foot mat as described, not the tiny little mats that were sent, especially at the price I paid. I will definitely send these back and get a refund and tell anyone that will listen, how disatisfied I am with the order.
ID
#119775 Review #119775 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Sanger, Texas

About

Summary

Rush Industries, Inc.TM was founded in April of 1977. The company’s headquarters is located in Mineola, NY. The products are sold all over the world. The company holds an ample stock of various goods, among which are hair care goods, gardening tools, grooming and body care, military collectibles, home products, optics and apparel. Rush Industries offers shipping services across the country and abroad as well, but it does not deliver horticulture items outside the United States. United States Postal Service and Airborne Express are the delivery services used by Rush Industries, Inc. The company had its advertisements in the British Times and Toronto Sun, as well as in numerous home papers.

Rush Industries offers its services both to retail and wholesale customers.

Rush Industries reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article