Your web site and your phone numbers make it very hard to get a answer to a simple question.

Perfect example, all this crap to file a complaint ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

User's recommendation: Keep it simple.

Louisville, Kentucky

You're parking sucks

As a handicap patron i except to have some kind of consideration!!! I park in the handicap section thinking that i will be treated as such..... i cant sit for a long period of time, hence the handicap status.... so then why in the world would u let everyone out of the parking lot before letting the handicap individuals out???!!!!! Bc of these, i was forced to visit the emergency room tonight!!! Thanks for taking care of your customers, if it wasnt for us u wouldnt have a venue!!!!!!!!
Service
Ruoff Music Center Parking
Bad quality

Excellent Handicapped Assistance

A staff member motioned for me to come in through the "out" door of the ladies room. It was closer to the accessible stall. She even kept anyone, not handicapped, from going in ahead of me. The stall was clean and even had it's own sink. My friend and I were even helped through the crowd, to and from our seats. This was my first time there. I live in Indianapolis and I got treated better there, than I do at any concert venue in Indianapolis. The show was awesome as well. I definitely want to go back. The spiked lemonade was a bit pricey but, at least I got to take home the Mason jar, as a souvenir.
Noblesville, Indiana
Good customer service

Short Review on July 18, 2016

Horrible sound at Heart concert. All rumble. Could not make out the lyrics. It really sucked. We left after 3 songs of Heart. Joan Jett was ok. Cheap Trick sound was bad too.
Fishers, Indiana
Bad quality

Review in Entertainment category from Louisville, Kentucky

Ruoff Music Center - Review in Entertainment category from Louisville, Kentucky
We paid $125 extra on each ticket to do the VIP package meet and greet with Little Big Town. Our receipt said early entry into the venue (5pm), VIP rep, VIP bar entry. We expected the works. We got none. We were kicked out of the VIP line because that line was for people who spent a lot of money. We were given all the wrong information on what line to get into and finally told to get in the general admission line and wait with everyone else. Our meet and greet started at 6:20 and they didn't open the gates until 6:12. Then no one knew where to go for the meet and greet. Ask a worker...get the shoulder shrug. We walked the entire venue and finally an older gentlemen worker took it as his job to find where we should go. There were no signs at all! He finally found the right spot and we stood in line for another 30 min. We were then shuffled behind the scenes to another 15 minute wait and finally met LBT. They were great but it was an all of 2 minute meet and greet under an overpass! Then shuttled back out and left on our own. Never did we have a VIP rep. We then went to the VIP bar and were turned down because we didn't have the right VIP ticket??!! WORST CONCERT EXPERIENCE EVER! We will never go back!

Lemme guess, you thought Little Big Town would come home and have s e x with you? Its a meet and greet. You might get to high five them, maybe get them to sign your belly.

first of all that ticket is luke bryan and dustin lynch so you went to the wrong venue or time

and i dont see vip on the ticket

View more comments (1)
Louisville, Kentucky
Not as described/ advertised

Ruoff Music Center - THESE RUDE PEOPLE WOULD NOT SET DOWN BLOCKING THE VIEW OF THE CONCERT AT THE KLIPSCH MUSIC CENTER
WENT TO SE THE CHICAGO EARTH WIND AND FIRE CONCERT AT THE KLIPSCH MUSIC CENTER . GOT THERE EARLY AND SET UP OUR CHAIRS. THERE YOUNG GIRLS HAD A BLANKET ON THE GROUND IN FRONT OF US AND WERE CONDUCTING THEMSELVES PROPERLY. THEN TWO ADULTS AND TWO YOUNGER BOYS ARRIVED AND SAT DOWN. THEN THE ADULTS SAW TWO OF THERE FRIENDS THEY THEN CAME AND STOOD IN FRONT OF US THEN TOW MORE AND THEN TWO MORE, . THEY KEPT STICKING THERE *** IN OUR FACE I ASKED THEM SEVERAL TIMES TO SET DOEN SO WE COULD ENJOY THE CONCERT. THEY JUST LAFT AND WENT ON DRINKING THERE BEER GETTING DRUNK AND BLOCKING OUR VIEW OF THE CONCERT I COMPLAINED TO AN USHER THEY TOLD ME THEY COULD NOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP. WHAT A RUDE GROUP AND NOT SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THERE CHILDREN.

So just cuz they're enjoying the concert too, they deserve to be kicked out? Are you sure you don't have any prejudices?

I mean, if that could happen, that means I could have you kicked out because I don't like your hat or whatever? Sheesh, grow up.

Eww, she's nasty, or to me that dancing belongs in a nightclub. But stuff like that is to be expected, sorry it is a concert and your on the lawn which is more likely to have freestyle behavior.

Anyhoo, what you can do to be prepared is....it goes along the lines of 'you're behavior may be allowable but it is very offensive', so you get a container and put some eggs in it. Leave the container out in the heat for some days. Crack one and see if it stinks yet, if not leave longer. You need to consider rules of the venue regarding containers such as glass or what has to be sealed from manufacturer, and food.

Maybe admissions would be leery of eggs, so you may consider meat or fish.

A favorite that works for inconsiderate neighbors is Surstromming you may end up with the whole lawn to yourself. Just practice speaking with a Swedish accent in your defense.

View more comments (1)
Noblesville, Indiana
Reason of review
would not help with a problem with rude people blocking the view of the concert will never go back
Loss

Brands Related to Ruoff Music Center

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article