Carolina S Zcu

Verified Reviewer

Nightmare with Rugs.com: A Lesson in Customer Disregard

Original review Nov 30, 2023
My ordeal with Rugs Direct has been nothing short of a nightmare. Waiting for months for a refund, I felt like I was chasing a ghost. And when the elusive refund finally arrived, it was shockingly less than what was rightfully owed. Rugs Direct utter lack of customer consideration has left me deeply dissatisfied and cautioning others to steer clear of this unscrupulous company.
Cons:
  • Everthing

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: BEWARE

vikki c
map-marker Winchester, Virginia

No complaint

The rugs did not look proportionately correct in my hallway, so I needed to return them
Jim A Izc

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

We were return customers of Rugs Direct, Never again!! We purchased 3 tugs which were supposed to match and have a primarily cream-colored background. When received, the background color was more of a gold and did not match our living room decor. We sent pictures, as requested. We asked for prepaid return labels and were informed the variance was "deemed acceptable". Acceptable to who? We decided that we would keep the two larger rugs but the runner was not going to work. Again, we asked for a prepaid return label just for the runner and got the same runaround. In addition, the pattern on the runner is not the same as on the other two rugs!! We are not satisfied with the runner; we are not satisfied at all with their customer service (a joke) and we will never buy from them again. Stupid on their part - return customers - and all for a $49 runner.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Send prepaid return label for the runner

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article