Scam?

I purchased 3 vouchers through Dealfind (1 for myself, 1 for my mother and 1 for my brother's family). We have been unable to contact this company to even book our sessions. The deal expires in about a month and a half. I am not optimistic that it will happen. And at this point given the unprofessionalism of not having his website working/voicemail set up, I don't believe that I would choose to work with this person. From all the complaints that I have read here and on other sites it doesn't sound like I would receive my finished product even if we did reach him for our initial photo-shoots.

You can get a refund through where you purchased your voucher

ID
Calgary, Alberta
Loss

RT 4 Life does not deliver

So sad, the photograph seems nice and gave us our Compact Disk in a relatively good time but when came the time to deliver the retouched prints, he's nowhere to be found, never answer his phone neither his emails. I have been waiting for 3 months so far. He uses all the deals sites on line to do his business and there is no specific address ?!! Be careful, you won't have those special pictures you wanted. So if you happen to see RT 4 Life on a deal site in Calgary, do not use it! Yes, the price is right but you will have what you paid for!

He said pics would be ready in 2 to 6 days. Three weeks later, same - no where to be found, and no pictures, no CD, no email.

RIP OFF. Now I wonder what happened to the many pictures he took of my 4 yr old son..........

Probably the best family photos we have had done to date, and they were fun. I paid 39.00 for the deal and I didn't expect much.

I was given the photos online, printed them myself and I am happy. I even had one made into a poster size from Costco.

What really do you expect for 39.00? I guess in fairness they should not put in print all the extras, then people wouldn't expect it.

What Aqua massage what it at?

Does anyone have a secondary number or email for this ***? I'm in the same boat and my husband tipped him $20 bucks!

I haven't used my vouchers. I was just about using it in the next few days.

This is not what I want to hear. Oh noooo!!! Dealfind is really strict about refund now. I don't think they'll let me refund if I haven't worked with this guy yet.

Also, I can't find his website now. >

I bought the deal throught Dealfind as well and had nothing but problems. I did call Dealfind directly and they were the only ones who were able to help me get my pics.

When I went and picked them up, one had the corner bent and the picture was ruined. The person at the Aqua Massage place said that they could call him about it, I told them not to bother and that I was done dealing with him.

We had photos taken on Oct 30 .. have heard nothing from him..

no replies to numerous emails or phone calls.. we just want to know the status.. don't keep people hanging.. if he is too busy and can't keep up..

let his customers know..

bought 2 coupons on Dealfind.. feel ripped off..

I have had the same thing! We got our pictures done, and were told that they should be online by the weekend.

It has been 3 weeks now and I have tried to call 3-4 times every day for the last two weeks.

I have also sent emails and have had NO replies. VERY frustrating!!

Sadly I am in the same boat. I was told to pick up my photos at his wife's shop - Aqua Massage - yesterday.

When I got there, my pictures were not there and I have absolutely no confidence that I will be getting them. I plan to contact them again today - and everyday until I get my photos!

We got our photos....these are pretty good :)

View more comments (16)
ID
Vancouver, British Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article