Illegal Tow from Parking Lot, No Notice Given

I parked at the Royal Parking LLC lot at 414 Canal St in New Orleans, LA on January 24, 2011. I was legally parked and I have a receipt from the machine on the lot where I bought my 24 hour parking permit. My car was towed from the lot on the morning of the 25th before I arrived at 7 AM, less than 24 hours after I'd bought my permit. No tow notice had been posted at any time on the 24th and there were now tow notices on the lot. Royal Parking LLC denies my claim that no notice was posted and will not pay my tow fee.

DO NOT PARK OVER THERE! THEY WILL ROBE YOU.

THEY ARE TERRIBLE, STAY AWAY.

ID
Syracuse, New York
Loss

About

Summary

Royal Parking is a company that specializes in such kind of services as Operational, marketing and equipment consulting, Valet Parking, Shuttle bus programs, Event Parking Programs, Class A Office Buildings, Hospitals, Universities, Surface Parking, On-Street Meter Parking, New Facility Planning/Design, International Parking Consulting (China and Taiwan), property management and retail development. The company is situated in New Orleans, LA and it manages the parking facilities at different sports of the city. Royal Parking provides its services and operates through the market with the help of exclusive parking technology supplied by world-wide leader IntegraPark. All parking financial statements from Royal Parking are compiled by an accredited and reliable national accounting firm for accuracy related to industry standards.

Royal Parking reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article