Steven M Tag
map-marker Struble, Iowa

Total Ripoff

I put a deposit down of $1000 last week, received a receipt of confirmed purchase, several days later my friend received an email that the puppy that I bought was still for sale. I called them today and asked when they are sending final invoice and the puppy. They replied that they sold my puppy to someone else after they took my money. The actually sold my puppy to someone else and the best they would do is pay my money back!! I don’t want my money back, I want our dog! I’ve called my attorney, this company needs to be shut down.
Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Guest

This is a totally fake review, our deposits were $200 in 2018 and we don't sell puppies that are reserved by deposit to other people. We have never been contacted by anybody's attorney especially regarding this non-existent complaint. ~Elisa with Royal Dutch Puppies

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1673830

I have bought from this group before, they are the most honest ethical people ever. The bichon were purchased were in great health, well socialized and loved. I can’t wait to buy our next dogs from them.

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article