Royal papers shredder #1510MX

I bought Royal papers shredder over month ago and now its doesn't work anymore no forward not back just lights on . I just use one time 3 to 5 papers no hard papers no card no CD or DVD . I called customer service They said you have to pay shipping then we replace it or fix it I pay lots' money now I don't want pay shipping to send them they should send me shipping label then I can ship to them This Royal papers shredder useless Please don't spend money on this garbage shredder This Royal papers shredder no stars -000000000000000000000 Please review before buy it
Winnipeg, Manitoba

A Shredder that does not shredd

I bought a shredder model HG 140 MX about a year ago from BJ but I have no more a recede. That shredder is a disgrace to Royal products. I finally got to you. My Royal shredder does not shredd it will only cut at one side and then it stops before 2 sheets try to make it to the corner, The lot # 1406**** I am ready to get rid of that useless machine Please tell me a bought a P of S Yes I am pissed off. In a 100 words please do some thing about it Sincerely Alexander Wehrle
Leesburg, Florida
Product
Royal Consumer Information Products Paper Shredder
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Royal Paper Shredder - gutless

My new Royal paper shredder broke before I emptied the basket twice. It was so gutless I had to unfold every single letter that went through it. Then it got jammed even though basket wasn't full and fried. I hadn't put 200 pieces of paper through it and carefully put paper through at two or less page thicknesses and tore off all staples. It couldn't even take a folded letter. Of course they won't fix it unless I saved all the receipts on it. Like Ive got time to save receipts on every little thing I buy. One thing I won't buy is another Royal product. That was the wimpiest weak *** paper shredder I've ever used. Probably made in a sweat shop somewhere.

I hope you didn't have to pay too much money for that shredder. If you are looking for a better replacement, I would recommend you check out the paper shredders from ABC Office.

Spokane, Washington

About

Royal Consumer Information Products Warranty
To read more: http://www.royalsupplies.com/support/warranties/
Royal Consumer Information Products Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.royalsupplies.com/privacy-policy-royal-consumer-information-products/
Royal Consumer Information Products FAQ
To read more: http://www.royalsupplies.com/support/faqs/
Top Royal Consumer Information Products Products

Paper Shredder

Summary

Royal Consumer Information Products, Inc. is a leading supplier of cash registers and office equipment. The company was founded by by Edward B. Hess and Lewis C. Myers in 1904. Its headquarters is based in Bridgewater, New Jersey, United States. Royal Consumer Information Products offers the following products: postal scales, laminators, calculators, organizers & data devices, and time clocks. It also provides a wide selection of accessories for consumers and small business. Royal Consumer Information Products ships the products nationwide via UPS carrier. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Check. Order status can be tracked in personal profile on the company website. Customer assistance is provided by email and by phone.

Royal Consumer Information Products reviews and complaints

Royal Consumer Information Products is ranked 38 out of 1937 in Appliances and Electronics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article