Terrible delivery and customer care experience

This has been the worst buying experience of my life. I spent nearly 3K USD with this company that simply does not care about their consumers and does not honor deadlines. June 11th: My sectional was supposed to be delivered. The carrier contacted me saying that they couldn't do it, so they scheduled the delivery for June 12th (with no specific time frame). It had been 20 days since I bought the item already June 12th: I called the carrier at 8:27 AM to confirm the delivery time frame. They confirmed the sectional would be delivered between 1-3 PM. I took the day off work to receive the order. At 10:12 AM the carrier contacts me saying that they can't deliver my order because they don't have all of the boxes. I couldn't understand how this was possible if they had been in touch with me for two days trying to schedule the delivery and had just confirmed that it would happen. I was instructed to contact Rove. After 5 calls with Rove there was no resolution nor a time frame to get it resolved. Customer service kept reinstating the message that this was on Pilot and that their representative on the company wasn't replying. I bought this product from Rove, not Pilot, so placing the blame on this third-party that the company subcontracts is unreal for me. June 13th: Pilot tracking falsely states that they attempted to deliver the product, but failed to do so because no one was at home. After 4 calls with Rove there was still not a resolution. I was told that Pilot needed 24 hours to finalize a dock search for the missing item. This search only started on the 13th, a full 24 hours after I reported the issue. My order was already one day late when it was scheduled, and now it had been 48 hours that I had reported the issue and there was still no resolution. To make matters even worse, Pilot lied again, stating that I had refused a partial delivery, when they never contacted me. I was also promised that they would get in touch with me on this day to schedule such partial delivery, but that never happened. June 14th (morning): The short-haul carrier that Pilots subcontracts schedule the partial delivery (hopefully this will happen). I receive a confirmation that a replacement part has been shipped, meaning I will have to wait another 12 business days to receive my order. The dock search that was supposed to be completed is not completed and Rove is still placing the blame on Pilot and acting with zero sense of urgency. As I stated previously, this has been the most frustrating customer experience ever for me. Regardless of the products, this whole experience has tainted everything. I had to miss work, come out of meetings to make follow up calls because I never got updated, get lied to, see deadlines not being honored over and over again. If this was a 10 USD purchase it would have been frustrating and unacceptable as well, and considering I spent nearly 3K USD with this company only makes it worse, especially considering that over 200 USD was for shipping.
ID
Service
Rove Concepts Shipping Service
Cons
  • Delivery
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

RoveConcepts.com SCAM - Total FRAUD

How does Roveconcepts sell furniture? By duping their customers into believing that the fake reviews on their website and elsewhere are real. ROVECONCEPTS.COM http://www.roveconcepts.com/ is a scam! DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THEIR WEBSITE OR ADS! In reality, THIS PLACE IS RUN BY 2 FRAUD CHINESE GUYS. Low prices but extremely cheaply made products! The Barcelona chair is extremely cheap, it looks like it's worth way less than what it really is. They probably pay $100 for this chair while they sell it for $800 but then again that's business. However, I draw the line with poor product and insane prices. Additionally, they do not want to take responsibility for a defective product. ROVECONCEPTS gets a BIG FAT “F”. Do not purchase anything from this store. I have to suck up the fact that I'm out $2000+ dollars for furniture that I cannot use. I don't want you to do the same. TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN

This company Rove concepts http://www.roveconcepts.com/ is a SCAM & FRAUD

Read there real reviews here:

They post FAKE reviews all over the internet

To CB,

We believe that this review is a hoax because we had reached out to the poster but never received a response. The poster was invited to contact us but did not email or call us.

Any real customer would have because they would logically want to resolve the issue.

As well, there is no specific information given about their order, their products or other details. A customer would write about their particular experience instead of these dramatic accusations.

If you would genuine information about customer feedback, products or service, please contact us at customercare@***.com or 1-80*-***-****.

Rove Concepts customercare [at] roveconcepts.com 1-80*-***-****

And who are you? How do I know this complaint is legit?

At Rove Concepts, we welcome all feedback because it helps us constantly improve our products and services. We truly love hearing from you. However, this open attitude is easily taken advantage of. A few competitors have been posing as customers so that they can write fake reviews. While most websites rightly mark these posts as spam, some still manage to be published. Unfortunately, all we can do is to continue offering luxurious, well-crafted mid-century modern furniture and outstanding customer service.

We believe that this review is false because it is alarmingly racist, has no supporting evidence and no interest in a resolution. It is shockingly discriminatory. There is no reason that ethnicity should be taken into account here or in any situation. As well, it is surprisingly inaccurate. We do not sell our chairs for $800. Obviously very little research was done before writing this review as any real customer would know how much their purchase was. Finally, this poster has shown no interest in ending their case, which would be the logical choice for any genuine party.

Like all companies, there are occasional issues that arise. And while this is very rare at Rove Concepts, we do our very best to solve each and every one quickly and satisfactorily. If this review is real, we wholeheartedly hope you will contact us so that we can find a happy resolution for you. We do our absolute best to fix all concerns. For example, For example, Angela O. on Yelp (yelp.ca/biz/rove-concepts-vancouver-4#hrid:mI_iWKmE6L2v0dx9XToSCw) had a delay in the delivery of her table. By the end of the situation, she had raised her rating on us significantly because we had “gone above and beyond [her order by offering [her] a satisfactory solution.” However, since this “rovescam” poster has shown no interest in finding a solution, this review is almost certainly a hoax.

We are proud that we go above and beyond other companies, whether it’s with our 7 Day Return Policy or our wide selection of customizable pieces. We have even been featured on well-known websites and Vancouver Magazine. We hope that you will take this into account when you are reading reviews online. Thank you for the opportunity to respond to this review!

View more comments (3)
ID
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article