Vulgar Languange Not Necessary!

I called Roseville Tire & Wheels to buy some tires. I had an acquaintance buy tires from him the week before and he told me to call and talk to Jr. He would treat me right. So I called and Jr happen to answer the phone. I told him what tires I wanted and he began talking to an employee and put me on hold. He came back shortly and said, "Now What do you want?" I said, "Alright then" I repeated the tires I wanted and also asked him to give me a new and used price . He sound disgusted and said, "I don't do used tires!" I said, "Well then give me a price just on new." He said, "Why would I give you a price on new. You can't afford it. You wanted used tires." He began talking to an employee again and then hung up on me. I decided to call him back. I didn't know what I was going to say. Maybe tell him he was rude. When I immediately called back, another guy answers the phone. I ask for Jr and the guy says that Jr is gone. I said, "He can't be. I was just talking to him." The guy said, "He's gone. He's left the building you F^%@$ing B*(^h. Then that guy hung up on me. I was astonished. Can't tell you if he has good prices. We didn't get that far. If you like abuse, call him. See if you can get farther the me.
ID
El Dorado, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article