No order status

Roots of Fight - No order status
There is no information when I put in my DHL tracking number in quite a few days with no update whatsoever. Not the first time this is happened last time shirt I ordered got delivered to a different address on a different street.

User's recommendation: don’t expect your package to come in an orderly fashion which is a shame because your products are excellent.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Items never received; site indicates delivered

Update by user Dec 06, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. Update: I was able to locate the package.

The previous information provided by SHOP stated that it was delivered by DHL.

I finally heard from Roots of Fight and they told me it was delivered by USPS and they told me the time so I was finally able to locate the package. Problem resolved.

Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2022
Roots of Fight emailed me and suggested that I check with my neighbors, which I have and no one received the package. In addition, my video camera did not capture any DHL deliveries on the date that it is stated to have been delivered. What can I do to get refunded by this company?

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY; TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Resolved
ID
#4193201 Review #4193201 is a subjective opinion of poster.
São Paulo, Sao Paulo
Cons
  • Terrible customer service no one to speak to
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Items never received; site indicates delivered but never received items

I have not heard from this company. There is no active mechanism to call because no one answers the phone and the voice mail box is not set up. No one has responded to my emails.

User's recommendation: Terrible customer Service.

ID
#4192228 Review #4192228 is a subjective opinion of poster.
São Paulo, Sao Paulo
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered