map-marker Calgary, Alberta

Charged twice for an item I had ordered.

I placed an order for a bedding set; however I was charged twice for it on my credit card. order# is 5390.

They were both on November 27th, 1st charge was $105.42 and the second charge was $102.85. Can You please reimburse one of the charges.

matt s Hfl

Art thieves

Updated by user Jun 13, 2023

i contacted the company when I was made aware my art was on their site. they basically laughed at me.many chinese scam sites steal images from legitmate small artists, they don't care about the time we spent creating our art.

they see easy money.

Steal the design, print it out locally, they dont care if it's good quality like we do. Sometimes they don't even send what they've ordered,they just keep your money.

Original review Jun 13, 2023

Roomtery have images on their site taken from Artists on websites or Etsy shops. They claim they work with these artists, they don't.

Most don't even know their designs have been taken. Unethical scammers.

Use sites like etsy.com and buy from the artists directly.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Unscrupulous scammers

rick r Kiv

| map-marker Sterling, Virginia

Extremely Disappointed

Roomtery is complete fraud and joke. They claim 7 to 14 days delivery which they know is wrong.

They ship from China and takes forever. Please do your research before ordering. They are not what you think. Ruined our Christmas with false claims.

Cannot call.

they have no phone number for customer service. SCAM SCAM SCAMPOO

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY

Naomi L Bgg

Verified Reviewer

Roomtery Reviews - stealing my Tiktoks and dropshipping!

Roomtery Reviews - stealing my Tiktoks and dropshipping!
Updated by user Jun 08, 2022

Never contacted by Roomtery. Waste of time and money.

Original review May 09, 2022

Roomtery has been stealing my TikToks and posting them on their Pinterest account and confusing my customers! As a creator, i spend a ton of time making my own content and promoting my Etsy store.

One of Roomtery's customers contacted me thinking they were buying from ME but in actuality they bought my dropshipped product from Roomtery for WAYYYYY MORE than I charge. Absolutely furious what they are doing to people and to my business!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Alibaba
  • Boogzel home
  • Dropshipping

User's recommendation: DO NOT SHOP HERE

Naomi L Bgg

Verified Reviewer

Roomtery Reviews - Cheap merch and stealing my TikToks!!!

Updated by user Jun 08, 2022

Never heard from Roomtery. Absolutely furious. Do not shop there.

Original review May 09, 2022

This company has been stealing my TikTok videos and posting them on Pinterest! Even taking products of mine and dropshipping them on their site!

I had one of their customers contact me and tell me that they thought they were buying my item from me because my TikTok hadn the product from my Etsy shop and millions of views.... NOPE!

Roomtery.com continues to steal Tiktoks and misrepresent themselves as being a decor company when they are copycatting other people's ideas and content! We all see it, BOOGZEL!!!!!!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT SHOP HERE

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article