Rain2

| map-marker Salem, Oregon

Salem OR Roomies landlady’s friends with tenant that stalked my daughter!

Roomies is Planet Fitness 2.0

Our experience using Roomies was awful. Were facing homelessness now because the landladys refused to hear our complaints against our other roommate for stalking her. Hes an old man. My daughter is in her 20s but looks younger. They never even replied to our complaint for 19 days. They refused to give us his last name or to address any of our complaints against him.

When they did, they told us to not choose communal living. As if we are the problem. Theyre friends with him & are now evicting us because he told them I was smoking cigarettes in my room. I tried telling him & them, that he mistook my cannabis for cigarettes, but I was outside on the deck. Since theyre friends, they chose to believe him & are evicting us for not curing the problem. They never told us how to cure it. They never showed us where the mailbox is. They just tell us, well you never asked. I didnt know what curing means.

They deny theyre friends with him, yet he visits them at all hours & weve never seen the downstairs. They said theyd show us, but never have. They hired a housekeeper (finally) for the common areas & kitchen only. Yet I seen the housekeeper come out of that roommates room. She cleaned his room, but not ours. They denied that too but I saw her come out of the other roommates room with her cleaning supplies.

They shut off the heat in the rest of the house all winter. The rooms & bathroom each have small floor heaters. The rest of the house is freezing. You have to wear a coat to make breakfast. Going to the bathroom during the night is absolutely awful. Im a 57 yr old disabled woman.

I can barely walk & have multiple health issues including Scleroderma. These people have put me through *** living here. We havent felt SAFE for months. They have another guy living with them downstairs that we havent met yet. He is big & scary looking. Now that we know they side with the men here,we dont trust them.

They dont care about our safety or our warmth. Theyve created a hostile living environment. They ignored our complaints about our roommate not leaving us alone & telling us he didnt have to leave us alone. He would wait for my daughter to get off work every night for almost 3 months.

He refused to leave her alone so I threatened to file a restraining order against him & he moved out immediately & hurriedly. Now theyre trying to say they asked him to move since we cant get along like civil adults. Like we are the problem when all we wanted was to be left alone!

Roomies is Planet Fitness 2.0. They dont care about the safety of females.

Cons:
  • Shady people involved

Preferred solution: A settlement for my pain & suffering!

User's recommendation: Don’t use!

Brenda B Gmi

| map-marker Houston, Texas

I am not paying to fix this issue

Want to cancel this cant do it . Wont let me change password so you need to cancel me and I will start over

User's recommendation: You never sent link to change password

Brenda B Gmi

| map-marker Johnson City, Tennessee

Not able to get on to view client

Changed my password several times and updated wont accept any I put in I need to contact a renter please allow me to get on site . You send link it does not work after I change my password and then tried to change it again . It wont take it
map-marker Manor, Texas

They allow scammers to operate

The TOS of the site says that, if you have a room to rent, you have to create a listing. But they allow scammers to operate through direct messaging, attempting to offer really poor rooms to people who aren't smart enough to know that this isn't legit. I've reported the same scammer operating in this manner 7 times over the course of a month and they've done nothing.

User's recommendation: Don't use this site

Guest

found this on the web: Corporate Office Address: Roomies 240 Dolores St, #131 San Francisco, California 94103 https://***/#/ This is the Federal Trade Commission in the United Staes. Report a scam and help stop fraud. They state on their website: "We use and share reports with our law enforcement partners to help with investigations."

Carmen A Sty

| map-marker Jackson, Mississippi

Why am I banned

For some reason I was banned and I did nothing wrong please tell me what i did and I will correct it I am confused about it one minute I was okay and then absolutely nothing like i said tell me and I will fix it what ever it is please and thank you very much have a blessed day

User's recommendation: Be

Guest

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article