Gregory S Bsb

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

I have been trying to reach out to Roofstock for a long time now. I left several messages and I never get replies from anyone. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Especially after having done so much business with this company, Im surprised to see such poor quality in customer service when its really needed!!
Cons:
  • Horrible customer service

Preferred solution: A resolution!!!!!!

Gregory S Bsb

| map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

I Can’t get a call back or reply to any messages I’ve left

Lindsay H Lif

Flood

House been flooding for over a year evrytime it rains numerous ppl have been out to look at it but nothing has been fixed. This company needs to be shut down. It's all just a big scam . You pay thousands in rent and they won't fix ***

Preferred solution: The problems fixed

User's recommendation: Do not rent from roofstock, streetlane, or hudson it's all the same ppl

Resolved
Terence P Ven

Resolved: False advertising/fraudulent practices

Updated by user Jun 14, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Updated by user May 13, 2021

This has been a nightmare. I'm ruined by these people and they don't understand.

I'm out $65000 that I don't have.

I will report back here after they have performed the money back guarantee as their website promises. This is a very dishonest business.

Original review May 17, 2021
I purchased an investment property from a seller via their online marketplace. The property was not worth the stated value and not in the stated condition. Roofstock advertises a 30 day money back guarantee for any buyer who is dissatisfied with a purchase from their online marketplace. I requested my money back in accordance with their advertised money back guarantee and they told me no, that instead they intend to "make it right" according to the way they see it, which does not comport with the money back guarantee as advertised. Edit: I spoke with a different representative from this company and it would appear that I misheard what the other one had told me during our phone conversation. The second company representative I spoke to said that they WOULD honor their 30 day money back guarantee. It was my mistake. I will delete this review altogether once this issue is finally resolved.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Polite
Cons:
  • False advertising and fraudulent sales

Preferred solution: Compliance with 30 day money back guarantee as advertised

User's recommendation: Do not trust them. They lie and misrepresent.

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article