ROCK SHOP (BUFORD, GA) RIP OFF!

I bought a defective Van Halen shirt from this store. I realized the logo is off center by a few inches! This was obviously a manufacturing error. However when I called Brad at the store he REFUSED to exchange the shirt! He said the store had NEVER had a defective shirt! Earlier the manager Elaine had told me they "sometimes have problems with the printers". I was completely shocked about Brad's lack of concern about selling me a defective product (and lying about it). Now I'm stuck with a $20 shirt I'll never wear! Thankfully there's plenty of other places to buy rock shirts. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

This is Brad with Rock Shop. Monte is not mentioning that he contacted us more than 6 weeks after he purchased the shirt.

He also has been wearing and washing the shirt! We accept returns for clothing within 30 days for unwashed merchandise.

We attempted to resolve by giving a discount on a replacement. He responded by yelling, screaming, name calling and threats.

ID
Covington, Georgia

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article