Gave away my purse to a thief

I left my purse at Roberts frozen custard 6005 W. Appleton Ave, Milwaukee, Wi 53210 by mistake. It was turned in by a man who rambled through it, then after being told by another man(a good samaritan who risked his safety)to turn it in to staff. He turned the purse in to Roberts staff. About 15 mins later a woman came to the restaurant claiming to be a friend of mine and without verifying my ID they gave her my purse with all my vital information as well as valuables in it. Of course the guy who was rambling in my purse had someone go to the custard shop and request the purse. Without checking my ID they actually gave the lady my purse. It was all recorded on camera. They have no care in the world for there customers obviously.

Betcha won't forget your purse anymore, will ya.

ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

About

Summary

Robert Frozen Custard is a popular restaurant located in Germantown, specializing mainly in cooking of cold custard desserts and burgers. Also clients can order there fresh salads, meat dishes, sandwiches, shakes and beverages. There is a flavor of the day option, this means that people can choose the favourite flavors and visit this place. The Robert’s public catering business regularly draws in new clients with a help of discounts, specials and other promotions. All clients of RFC can bring notebooks, mac-books or tablets and use Wi-Fi access for free. Interior design and food quality match the prices established there. The RFC family business often organizes many events and thematic parties.

Roberts Frozen Custard reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article