Non approved charge - Roberto Giordano Salon

The salon is charging me a monthly membership fee without my approval. They are using my credit card info they have in the system, but I didn't sign for any monthly membership. I'm trying to solve this issue, but the owner is refusing to talk to me and they don't answer my emails. Please be careful with this place. They already charged me for 6 months. I used to be a client there for more than 2 years and I was expecting a bit of respect from a known place like this one. I called several times in the last weeks and sent emails. Not worth to make any business with them. Find another
ID
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Lack of Respect, No service Delivered

Waited politely for over 1 hour and got no service nor attention from the staff. The staff did not even try to make it better. There parking lot was full and they did not even want to reimburse my parking to apologize for the wait especially knowing I had taken off work early just for that appointment. Manager insulted me and wanted to appear powerful and forgot to care about what is job is about: Customer Service and making me happy. The only thing he got is my business being gone and a very very bad reputation with anyone I talk to.
ID
Miami, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

Roberto Giordano Salon and Spa is a beauty facility which offers a number of services. Those include Hair Styling, Nail Care, Skin Care, Body Waxing, Bridal Services, Packages for Her as well as Packages for Him. Providing its services the company uses products of such manufactures as Goldwell, YonKAParis, AlfaParf Milano, OPI, KeraState Paris, and ESSIE, etc. Roberto Giordano Salon and Spa offers two kinds of membership packages 15 and 20 which are intended to provide some service advantages and discounts for clients. Roberto Giordano Salon and Spa is based in Miami, FL.

Roberto Giordano Salon and Spa reviews and complaints

Roberto Giordano Salon and Spa is ranked 182 out of 739 in Beauty Salons and Spas category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article