map-marker Las Vegas, Nevada

Camping World

I bought a Road Master even Brake which has had to be repaired several times I was a very unhappy person and all Camping world could say is nothing they can do about it, so I poste a bad review about the even Brake within 24 hour I received a call from Road Master and they were very concerned that I was not happy with their product, they have the best customer service I have ever dealt with. Graham offered to exchange my Even Brake for a Road Master Brake Master 9160 if I would send him my even Brake, I was shell shocked, I had 2 days later a complete Brake Master 9160 and the base mounting plate for the tow car.

He even found me a mobile RV repair man who was have the price of Camping world, came to my house had it all done in less than 2 hours.

This new system is by far the best braking system on the market. I want to thank Graham and Road Master for the best customer service, I will always highly recommend your company and products.

Jeffrey

Pros:
  • Mike hulsey
  • Excellent
Cons:
  • Bad repairs
  • Broken promises
  • Ray service manager
Reason of review:
Good customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article