Road one went through personal belongings and stole items from my car

my car was impounded by the police and i was not able to take my belongings. when i was finally able to retrieve everything from my car (purse, shoes, everything) i noticed my camera had been stolen and so was my drivers license right out of my wallet. my credit card information was copied and was used to make multiple large purchases...$400 worth. i let the tow people knwo immediately about my camera and they assured me that the employees arent allowed into the cars because they're on "police investigation" so their employees "couldnt have done it" ***. then who did it? i asked if someoen could have gotten into the lot and did it. he claimed their lot is secure....hmmmm

Completely unprofessional my car was impounded same thing over a thousand dollars worth of my tools they are ***

Liar

Why was your car towed is it possible the police went through your car they tend to do so they also do a police report on your vehicle including inventory if your things were in the vehicle at the time of tow its likely noted if it werw my car and I was not full of *** I'd probably start with the police not complain on a website smells like *** on your end

Check out something called mobbing and gangstalking, it might help to read up on that and see if seems that is what happened to you. The police and others are in on that.

ask about security cameras at the towyard

:cry Here's an idea... don't be a dumb *** and get your *** towed

listen,you have to go way beyond hmmmmm,starting with a filed police report on the STOLEN ITEMS and file a complaint as to WHY you weren't permitted to remove your personal belongings leading to identityt theft etc.

also go to your local congressman with copies of the official police report and complaint and politely inform them that some IS responsible and it's not you.

make a big stink and a lotta noise and take care of it and keep hounding them until you get some relevant answers and justice.

...........hope you already contacted motor vehicle and your credit card company.

View more comments (6)
ID
San Diego, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article