Rm Engine Center Truck Repair Review

If it is one in woodville, texas, no way they didnt try 2 make it right. Have used them several times. Bought truck from them & 7 months later motor went bad. They picked truck up & istalled motor & only charged me $800. Great deal!! No other car dealer would do that. Very happy, do not let one review change ur mind. They have been open 22 years for a reason
Houston, Texas
Service
Rm Engine Center Truck Repair
Reason of review
Fair pricing

Short Review on May 06, 2016

Have been customer with RM Engine fir over 8 yrs & have bought 2 different cars from them. I did have 1 car wirh one of the cars with it needing a starter 6 months after purchase. They put one on at no charge plus picked it up out of town. I have never had a bad experience with them & recommend them to everyone.
Houston, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service

RM Engine Center of Woodville,Tx.-BEWARE!!

Update by user May 31, 2011

SHADETREE!!!!

Original review posted by user May 31, 2011
WITHOUT A DOUBT THE ABSOLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH AN AUTO REPAIR SHOP Purchased a truck with a supposed rebuilt engine and transmission only to find it had a rotted out and plugged up radiator 10 MILES AFTER DRIVING OUT OF SHOP -Had to call a wrecker and towed truck to a dealership for repairs.Shop insisted on trying to re-do repairs themselves-I forbade them to set foot anywhere near my truck Poor quality workmanship-Shop dirty and cluttered.DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE-Keep driving!!! I know I wont go back there....EVER AGAIN!!Sorrier but wiser..

@Beetlejuice N

This has to be totally wrong. Have used RM Engine for over 15 years.

NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS. Sounds like they never had a chance to look at the vehicle for this customer.

@PissedConsumer829221

Used RM Engine for all my repairs. I even bought a car from them.

Even though the car was sold as is, they still looked at things that needed to be fixed.

Had a compressor go out and they did the labor for free and I paid for the compressor. Cannot beat the service they provide.

View more comments (2)
Russellville, Arkansas
Service
Rm Engine Center Repair
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article