Tamara C Ynr

Disgrace

They are so rude! I swear having a conversation is impossible and they think they are right about everything! Come down off your thrown

Preferred solution: Apology

Brandon S Rst

Verified Reviewer

Customer Service

So I wrote a post a couple months back and the situation I have watched unfolded is sad. There was someone who was thrown out of this church because the people who run the church believed things that werent true.

The person they are accusing is not only ill but tried TO TAKE THEIR LIFE over being accused of these things they did not know was going on and this church has seen documentation proving otherwise. These accusations blew up this persons life. I spent the better half of 44 years on this planet attending churches either in my youth or with my partner and this is why I dont believe in the bible. They preach about love and family and this situation shows the exact opposite of that.

My partner and I had a very bad experience at an event and she posted her comments on Google. Now unbeknownst to us the people who run this church accused someone else of writing her post. When we found this out we were devastated and reached out to the head pastor and told him our experience and why we wrote what we did. It did not matter what we had to say, the documentation presented, they wanted to believe this person was behind all of it.

We have watched the slow decline of the accused and just the toll it has taken. I hope this church sees what it has done and do what is right.

Preferred solution: N/A

User's recommendation: Go Somewhere Else!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article