Bad Taste Review

less sait in ritz does not taste nice at all my family used to get 4 box a week but not any more and my friend and family got the same problem
ID
Bickershaw, England

Ritz Transportation lost my luggage

I took a trip to Las Vegas on 10/9/2011. Upon my arrival in Las Vegas, I took the Ritz Transportation Shuttle to my hotel. The driver loaded my luggage. In route to the hotel my luggage fell off of the shuttle. Driver stated that the lock on the shuttle was broken and the luggage had fallen off the shuttle enroute. The driver took me back to the airport to see if the luggage fell off as we were leaving the airport. The luggage was not found. When I left Vegas on 10/12, luggage still had not been located. I've been going back and forth with Ritz Transportation and their Insurance adjusters and so far the issue has not been resolved. They are only offering $250 for my lost luggage if they believe it was the fault of the company. Isn't a broken lock on the storage door of THEIR SHUTTLE the fault of the shuttle company? My luggage & its contents are worth more than $250.

No, they only gave me the $250. BUT from what I was told, had I not signed the release form I could have possibly gotten more.

I contacted various state and federal agencies in Las Vegas and they all said the same thing. There was nothing they could do because I signed off on the $250 when I signed the release form but if you have renters insurance you can file a claim with your own insurance company.

The same thing happened to me with this company, what happened to be the finally result? Did you end up getting more than $250?

View more comments (1)
ID
Fort Worth, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article