The biggest *** service since debit cards exist

everyone can use debit cards anywhere without using a pin number! this is bad for business, bad for the consumer! Everyone on facebook can go to Walmart without a pin number, no questions asked. What kind of *** is this! There is no way anyone is safe without getting taking advantaged of, is bad for the economy, bad for the consumer!! Debit cards suck!!!!!! Why do you want me to say 100 words?! I can say this *** in 3 words or less!! No! No! No! Who's the dummy that invented debit cards? everyone on facebook needs to duck!
ID
Loss

Rio smiles

I felt that Dr sa was very rude. The way she talked and would get pissy with her employees. She can't make her mine up on how she wants things. She seems very unorganized. I want to be a part of a dental office that has been around awhile and with organization. With in the last year I have been there I saw new faces all the time. I am looking for a new dental office that is more stable and respecting of their employees. I do not recommend going to her she is also very slow. I had an appt that I was told would take an hour and she took 2.5 hrs. Instead.

We have had only amazing things to say about Rio Smiles! Dr.

Sa is wonderful and her staff has not changed in the year I have been going. This comment sounds like it's from a jilted employee instead of a patient...Rio Smiles is my children'd favorite dental office and I am very sure of the quality given.

:) :) :)

My whole family has had work done with Dr. Sa, and yes she sometimes goes the extra mile and that sometimes takes more time that expected.

I don't recall ever having to wait too long to get into the chair, but once you are in, she will do everything to insure you get the teeth you want.

And sometimes that takes time. I can't believe someone is complaining about a doctor spending too much time on them!

View more comments (1)
ID
Louisville, Kentucky
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article