Rick Ford bad service dept

This is twice that I've taken my car in for repair to Rick Ford in Hemlock, MI and have come out with a bill and nothing done. I can't believe it---I told them what I wanted repaired, gave them a $500.00 amount to work with and a phone number to call if it should go over that amount. They have the car all day, call and tell me the car is done I go in to pick up the car and I receive a bill for labor to diagnose the problem and an estimate for $350.00 to fix the problem. This means I have to make another appointment, be without my car for another day or two. I'm discussed.
ID
Rochester, New York

About

Summary

Rick Ford is a Ford dealership in Hemlock, Michigan which offers new Ford Cars, Trucks, SUVs and Crossovers online at www.rickfordsales.com. Rick Ford has all new 2012 and 2013 Ford, including C-MAX, Econoline Wagon, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Explorer, F-150, F-250 Super Duty, F-350 Super Duty, F-450 Super Duty, Fiesta, Flex, Focus, Fusion, Mustang, Taurus, and Transit Connect, etc. The dealer offers a selection of used car inventory, which include just certified pre-owned Ford vehicles. Rick Ford operates finance department to help its customers with their auto purchases; as well as the company has a service department to deal with technical problems of clients. The company offers Genuine Ford and Motorcraft Parts.

Rick Ford reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article