Richardson Motorsports in Richardson Texas Lies

Said my bike was in great condition. I spend half the price fixing it in the first six months. Lied about inspection. Lied about service. Lied about everything. Tried to sell me the parts I needed after the sales and complaints. They knew exactly what I needed. Clearly they had a plan prior to the sale. They knew what was wrong with the bike. They knew all the hidden problems. They planned to sell the bike at the low end, and make me pay and pay for parts piece meal. They figured I would never think it out. I had the bike serviced post-sale somewhere else, and they were astounded at how bad it was. It is not just one sales person there. It is the entire management running the same ploy. They turn over unserviced consignment vehicles and make the customer think they are buying a quality inspected vehicle. I could have broken some critical part on the street and died. The parts were so bad, I knew something was wrong the moment I got up to 55 mph. The bike was all over the place. These guys are going to kill someone, and if it is not their customer, it will be some carload of kids or someone's grandma in her little car. These people clearly do not care about anyone. Never buy from Richardson Motorsports in Richardson Texas. They will be all smiles until you sign on the dotted line. Then when you have signed your money away, they will be your biggest problem. These guys should go to jail before someone dies on one of their bikes, or runs into a bus load of kids. Don't ever buy into their buy-now and consign your vehicle for trade value. They will pass your problems onto the next guy, gal or family.
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Rude and Uncaring Employees

Took Can Am Spyder in because lights coming on and leaving me in "limp home mode". Also to get 600 mile warranty service. They called said she was ready. Trip about a 40 min. drive from my house. Get there they only changed a burned out light fuse and changed the oil. The behind the counter guy begins smirking at me when I began to get upset that the work was not done after three days of keeping it? I mentioned to the person with me look he is smirking. He than came to a full grin. If you want your service work incomplete and rude little snits at the service desk...GO HERE! Oh yes and I emailed his Boss 3 days ago, thus far no response from him either. I have found a much Nicer place to do my business with Too!

Yes, they do that. Total rip off, these guys. It was a shame I did not read more reviews. Everyone else in town is reputable, but these guys are total creeps.

Did the same to me. Told me nothing was wrong. It was all good. But it was all bad.

Never buy from Richardson Motorsports

ID
Richardson, Texas

About

Summary

Richardson Motorsports is a local dealer, distributing bikes of such brands: Yamaha, Polaris, DRP, Canam. The main idea is to create reliable leading company in the motor-sport industry. According to the company's philosophy main thing is a customer's satisfaction. So every clients can may find here everything from helmets, gear, accessories and up to professional apparel for bikers. In there showroom, bikers can find new and pre-owned models. Additionally, professional technicians can make basic repair works and maintenance. In case, a client needs spare parts, so consultants can help with order. This dealer center is located in Richardson, TX.

Richardson Motorsports reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article