Terrible Receptionist/service attitude

I called Dr. Eng's (ENT Specialist)office to make an appointment for my grandmother. This receptionist who helped me had a very lousy attitude, very in polite and unprofessional. When I told her I need an appointment, she quickly interrupts me and asked: "What's the problem with your grandma, what does she needs to be seen for? Has she been here before, and what's her name" and etc...This was all asked in one sentence. While I was answering her first question, she cuts me off, and kept asking for the patients name...I jumped to answer the name question, but she cuts me off again and said, "men, are you listening, what's her name?"...If she let me finish what I was about to say, she will get the name, repeated. I raised my voice, and said,"if you would listen, you'll get your questions answered.". "Do you have a sense of service?", then I hang up. This is the 2nd time I'll have to deal with that one and only crazy receptionist. Never again! No more visits to that office!

Find out who the office manager is. If there isn't one, write a letter to Dr.

Eng himself. He/she should be aware that his employee is causing her/him to lose business.

I think maybe when she heard the word grandmother, she knew it was a medicare patient. Physicians often do not want medicare patients or will only take one a month.

I was instucted by a physician as a receptionist to "tell the medicare patients we don't have an appointment available for 4 months.

Maybe they will go somewhere else". All mighty dollar...

View more comments (1)

To read more: https://www.richardengmd.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo
Richard Eng Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.richardengmd.com/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo
Richard Eng Privacy Policy
Thus here www.richardengmd.com promise to provide a safe online experience for all Company's users. This policy applies to information collected online through Company's website. Please read the flowing privacy policy below and contact www.richardengmd.com if The Client have any questions. When The Customer make a purchase at Richard Eng's' website, The User will have the option to create an account. By creating an account, the system will remember The Customer's personal and purchase information. This results in a more express checkout process for future purchases that will be fast, easy and always completely secure. The Client of Richard Eng are not required to create an account in order to checkout. Creating an account will enable The User of company services to access specific information such as The User's order history and enable The Client to update past purchase addresses and information. This information is the property of Richard Eng's' website and Richard Eng do not sell or share any information with third parties unless otherwise specifically indicated.
To read more: https://www.richardengmd.com/index.php?main_page=privacy
Summary

Richard Eng provides timely and cost-effective medical services for inhabitants of San Jose, California. Specializing in ENT (ear, nose, throat) and head & neck medicine, he is trained in both medicine and surgery for adults and children. His clinic provides diagnosing and managing for many diseases connected with this sphere, including hearing difficulties, balance disorders, ear infections, ear noise (tinnitus), allergy-sinus diseases, malfunctioning sense of smell, asthma, airway problems and even correcting the structure of the nose, treat tonsil and adenoid infections, diseases of the larynx (voice box), voice and swallowing disorders, hoarseness, sore throat and gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Richard Eng’s medical services cover both medical and surgical interventions.

Richard Eng reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article