Julius edward lupowitz,

This man is a ***-artist, who has been running a scam for years. We have a web page on this coward at texliner(about this site).com. Stay away from this problem and be aware!! You can see this whole story unfold, at our site. The problem is the law is slow, but he just got his butt in a big heap of trouble in Canada. He will be in prison soon, so contact us for help, and we will give you the tools. Julius Lupowitz, is a coward and a fool so let him talk about pete bergee, because unlike this convicted felon, I have the facts to back my story.
#1903753

This is not a clear thinking individual. Mr eddy, you ending up in prison after talking crap to all your victims, is your life in a nutshell.

Eddy Lupowitz is a coward and a selfish idiot.

God, is your only friend, and even God, is disappointed in you. Ed, you have never accomplished anything in your life, or in eyes of your family.

ID
#198295 Review #198295 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Livingston, New Jersey
Loss

Pete Bergee of Rhino Linings

After seeing this other coating applicator post, I was also ripped off by a coatings "professional" about a month ago. Rhino Linings is supposed to be the best in the business, so I thought. But I guess that comes down to who applies it and the character of the applicator. He took my deposit, was late also...the list never ends. Anyway he did a horrible job and I had to remove my cascade lining completely. It is ridiculous what some people will say and do for money. He also was very threatening on the phone although he didn't ever say anything specific.

The traditional bed liner that we had on our RAM truck broke and part of it blew off on the road. We took the truck to the dealership and they recommended a Rhino Lining.

I have been reading complaint after complaint online about Rhino Linings. Is it because of the product or the person who installed the lining.

I want to get a worry free lining and can't afford to replace it again. Suggestions Please.

I also am not satisfied. Brand new truck.

Within a month my lining started to bubble & peel.

The guy told it was because their was moisture between the lining & the bed. *** answer!

Too bad Rhino Lining does'nt back their product.

Pleas call David Fitzgerald of the FBI at 715 836-****

View more comments (2)
ID
Orlando, Florida

About

Rhino Linings Terms of Service
Restore, repair and protect The Customer's concrete surfaces with Rhino Linings award-winning concrete resurfacing product line. Protect The Customer's industrial materials, equipment and projects with industry trusted protective coatings by Rhino Linings. Dramatically cut heating and cooling costs of The Client's structure with Rhino Linings enhanced line of spray foam insulations and sealants. Please read this Agreement entirely and carefully before accessing and using this Website. By visiting and using this Website, User accepts the following Terms and Conditions. If User does not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, User may not access or use this Site. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legal agreement between User and Rhino Linings Corporation ("Rhino") that is effective unless and until terminated by Rhino.
To read more: http://www.rhinolinings.com/information/terms-of-use
Rhino Linings Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.rhinolinings.com/information/privacy-policy
Summary

Rhino Linings is an American company that develops top-quality proprietary, high performance polymers based on polyurethane, polyurea as well as epoxy formulations. The company does develop protective coatings products that time and again dominate the spray on lining market for industrial, commercial and retail applications. The company was established in 1988. Since then Rhino Linings has formed several strategic business units including Rhino Vehicle Protection, Rhino Industrial, Rhino Military, Rhino Epoxy as well as Rhino Concrete Solutions. The network of the company currently consists of more than 2,000 applicators and contractors in more than 80 countries around the world. Rhino Linings has a number of locations, but Rhino Linings Corporation Headquarters is based in San Diego, CA.

Rhino Linings reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article