Kimmy L Fpp

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Lagos, Lagos

Lost package

Revelry - Lost package
My package was delivered to Fed EX and was left outside my apartment building. I didnt know and someone most likely stole it. My friends wedding is now a month away and I have no dress and wasted money. When I called they said sorry we dont handle lost or stolen packages. What kind of company doesnt just either refund or re deliver it for the customer?? Ridiculous. I will never be using this company in the future.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Horrible customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Don’t shop here. Horrible policy.

Khayree Arm

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Greenville, South Carolina

I reordered a dress that was too small, and received the exact same dress against second dress that was the exact measurements of the first dress!!!

I'm in desperate need for someone from this company to contact me. So far we are screwed out of $450 and 2 dresses that measure the exact same size that are not the same as the samples we tried on!! The wedding at this point is 3 and a half weeks away and we are screwed !!! No one will return my call or email. Please help!

User's recommendation: Answer your customer calls!!!

map-marker Yonkers, New York

Random order being shipped to me

Sending and charging me for a dress I did not order. Already have the dress, why do I need two? Stupid. And poor customer service. Ammeters running the place.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article