Retinal Consultants of AZ (Dr Edward Quinlan)

Do not patronize Dr Edward Quinlan @ Retinal Consultants of AZ. He does not keep his appointments - thinks his time is more valuable than yours. May be the best eye Dr. in AZ (who knows because you may never get to see him) - but have an enjoyable hour or more waiting for him to see you. Worthless human being!! Have had two appointments with him and, ion both cases, waited over one hour beyond the appointed time. Yesterday broke this camel's back - after waiting 40 minutes, I asked his assistant when he was going to see me. she said: "There is only one more patient ahead of you!!" What a Crock of &^%$. I left. Do not make appointments with this doctor - Edward Quinlan is his name!!

Thats normal at any doctors office, epecially in the city. Check realty and get your head outta your ***.

Name one drs office that is on point about appointment time.

Seems as if someone needs some special attention. Toodles!

I am sorry that your experience was so bad. I have had 3 appointments with him, and have nothing but high praise for him and his staff.

He and his staff have been professional, kind and caring. My first visit I did have to wait about 45 minutes, but I was worked in as a last minute appointment. The other wait times have been less than 20 minutes. I don't necessarily mind having to wait as long as the dr takes time with me, and Dr Quinlan has every time.

He has answered every question I and my wife have had.

His staff has also treated me well. I'm sorry again your experience was poor, but I have nothing but praise for him and his staff.

@PissedConsumer374675

Can anyone tell me what his reputation is as a surgeon? I need to find the best retina surgeon in the state of Arizona.

Can anyone help?

It's urgent and I don't know where to turn. I'm new to the state.

View more comments (2)
ID
#206779 Review #206779 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Glendale, Arizona

About

Retinal Consultants Terms of Service
To read more: http://www.retinalconsultantsaz.com/terms-of-use/
Summary

Retinal Consultants is one of Arizona’s largest and most experienced ophthalmology practices which is focused specifically on the diagnosis and management of the retina and vitreous. The company was established in 1980 in central Phoenix, Arizona. And since then it has grown to include 24 offices throughout the state, providing improved access to medical care. Except Phoenix Retinal Consultants has its offices in Winslow, Yuma, Mesa, Peoria, Gilbert, Cottonwood, Sacaton, Sedona, Goodyear, Chandler, Lake Havasu City, Prescott and other towns. The Retinal Consultants family is composed of 8 physicians who are all ophthalmologists. All the physicians are Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology, with additional subspecialty training in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the retina, vitreous, and macula at the premier.

Retinal Consultants reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article