Parag Wje

Bad experience

Supposedly sold me a restored motorcycle. Ended up being a powder coated pile of crap. Bad thing is he said he would take care of it before I realized how bad it was. I felt sorry for him and said I would take care of it. Once I realized how bad it was and asked him to come get it he quit responding.
Cons:
  • John is a con

Preferred solution: Apology

Restoration X Cycle - Damage to my motor
Restoration X Cycle - Damage to my motor - Image 2
Restoration X Cycle - Damage to my motor - Image 3
Restoration X Cycle - Damage to my motor - Image 4
I sent John a motor for a 1975 dt250 he replaced crank bearings, seals and rebuilt the top end. Sent motor back and clutch wasnt working right so I called John he finally said send it back I packed it in a good tote, packed it with 3 inch foam all the way around, after 3 weeks he sent it back in a cardboard box with no packing, box was torn, ripped down the side and the motor was damaged, I sent him photos and 2 messages but of course he never responded, sent a txt message no response, he blocked me on messenger, never again, wouldnt recommend his services to anyone
Loss:

Preferred solution: For John to stand behind his work and be responsible for damaging someone’s property and at least acknowledge it

User's recommendation: Do not use johns services for repairs

map-marker Boise, Idaho

Scammer

This person is a scammer. No business address, no credible location. If you are credible, post it. Location doesn't match the zip code. Get honest or get out. Mic drop.
Annia Fpn

You sound like another jealous bitter person, with nothing better to do with your life then attack a legitimate business. My restorations are all over the internet, over 150 happy customers in the last three years.

Location, email, phone number and mesaaging are all available on my facebook page.

This is yet another example of childish behavior from some to smear RXC. It’s time to grow up people

Warn customers buying his bike

DO NOT BUY FROM John Burgess of Restoration Cycle. He sells a bike and AFTER you've paid for it he relists it on his Facebook page claiming the sale fell through and the buyer backed out.

When confronted he said it was to show an example of his work! But why lie about it??? I think he intended to double sell the bike and then keep my money. Look at his other post on FB saying he is going broke and losing money.

This is a guy on the brink of going out of business. He repeat post pictures already sold and not even available.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SELLER!!!

Annia Fpn

This customer was high maintence from the very start. I received phone calls and text messages nearly every day stressing about something.

He signed a contract and paid a deposit for me to build the bike. With the constant messaging and worrying about every little thing, as per my contract I elected to terminate the transaction and FULLY refund his money.

The rest of his claims and acusations are false and have no merit. The bottom line, customer is mad because I canceled the contract which I had a legal right to do under my contract the he signed .

View more comments (1)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article