Ponyboy S

Verified Reviewer

Smile in your face then stab you in the back

Ed the owner told me when we started we would be a partnership working together. He guaranteed my leads and more.

Over the last 3 months its been nothing but spam and BS. Now I know the Account Manager can only do so much so I asked to speak with Ed. It took weeks to score a 15 minute slot to resolve this issue (during which they charged me another month of our retainer) and all I got was excuses. I decided to look on LinkedIn and found more smoke and mirrors.

He told me he used to be in this industry but come to find out hes run multiple advertising agencies that must of crashed and burned in the past and this is his latest failed experiment. I feel lied to and swindled. On top of that it seems his staff is turn and burn too. I was promised a dedicated account manager who knew everything about my account but in the last 6 months I had 2-3 different people to deal with.

All in all it worked for 3 months but the rest of my time with them was a waste.

Awaiting refund I will update if Im treated fairly. Im not holding my breath.

$12000
Pros:
  • Good for first 3 months
Cons:
  • Con man runs the place

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Untrustworthy owner

map-marker Clearwater, Florida

Horrible!

Do not use Restoration Growth! They promise the world up front and deliver nothing but excuses. Its never their fault that they cannot deliver.

User's recommendation: Do not use them!

Guest

I hired this company and to be honest, the beginning was actually pretty good. However, several months into it the calls stopped, the said they did something different but it was fixed.

We had a large freeze in our area back in February of 2024, not 1 phone call from the advertising or SEO... Not 1 call.

I canceled their service and instead of contacting me asking what number I wanted on my website, the just disconnected it, unbeknownst to me. Horrible horrible company do not use them!

Guest

Its a total Scam! I could not agree more. We had identical experience.

View more comments (1)
Walter M Zcp

Bait and switch company at best.

Was guaranteed two water damage jobs a month or we get our money back for their services. We got 2 jobs in 3 months and now they say it was not for actual job but for leads.

They do a great job of selling you on it but terrible customer service once they get your money.

Stay away from them. I learned the hard way!!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Bait and switch

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay far away from these guys

Guest

was about to use them but not anymore thanks for letting us small guys know

Guest

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm truly sorry to hear about your experience, and I want to address your concerns to the best of my ability.

I understand your frustration regarding the initial expectations of receiving two water damage jobs a month. We aim to provide the best service possible and make every effort to meet our clients' expectations. In this case, it appears there was a misunderstanding about the nature of the guarantee, and for that, I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. I'd like to discuss this further to find a solution that works for you.

We value your business and want to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to have the opportunity to improve your experience with us in the future.

View more comments (1)
Resolved
Peter Z Jgk

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: False advertising claims

Updated by user Aug 02, 2023

Company resolved the issue.

Original review Jun 24, 2023
I am a general contracting company. I contracted with restoration groups to do online Facebook marketing they are misleading they failed to provide any qualified customers and all the leads were outside of my geographical area.

This company is a complete scam.

We are taking them to court do not do business with them under any circumstances. They are fake reviews and fake videos on the website.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away from them

Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns, and I'm truly sorry to hear about your experience. I want to clarify that our commitment has always been to provide quality, exclusive leads to help grow restoration companies.

While we strive to offer tools and services that translate to jobs, we unfortunately cannot guarantee the conversion of those leads into actual jobs as that aspect often depends on individual business practices and execution. Our team takes pride in offering professional customer service, and it's disappointing to hear that we fell short of your expectations. I'd like to personally address any concerns you might have and work towards a solution that aligns with both our values and your business needs.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly, and I promise to make your concerns a priority. Thank you once again for your feedback, and I look forward to the opportunity to assist you.

Walter M Zcp

Same thing happened to me. They said if we didn’t get two jobs a month we’d get our money back…. We got terrible leads from them and only got two jobs in 3 months….

Just Another Cleaning and Restoration Company

Unfortunately we saw your review too late as we've just recently signed up with this company. We'd love the opportunity to learn more from you because so far, we're not off to a good start with them.

View more comments (2)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article