Review about Undelivered Order

This company is a scam!!! They take your order, make you pay and give you nothing in return.
ID
Toronto, Ontario

RestaurantFurniture.Net - Great website

I was so impressed by the Restaurant Furniture.Net website. I wish all my vendors were so easy to deal with. I' m relatively new to the restaurant business and the great sales people and customer service staff at Restaurant Furniture.Net really helped me find my way. They gave me great advice on the right table tops and bases to choose that would be convenient and look good. I just told them what my basic vision was and they helped me flesh it out without being too pushy. Top notch service that I highly recommend to all restaurant newcomers.

My order was ok. had no issues with shipping or quality or anything.

It was an easy transaction with no problems. I chose what I wanted, accepted and signed the PO they sent me and 16 days later, got my stuff. Simple and easy.

I found out about them from a business friend who also bought stuff there.

Luck I didn't look on the internet for reviws or I would have gone elsewhere for furniture and probably got it for more money. :zzz

this bussines is a joke, they customer service is rude, orgers is 2 weeks late, didn't want to give me the money back they said that i have no option to wait till i get my order.

This place is a joke! Scammers! Don't buy from them or affordableseating.net or select seating

View more comments (2)
ID
Carson City, Nevada
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article