Antonya Kzs
map-marker Tustin, California

Merchant did not honor gift certificate/voucher

I received a gift certificate/voucher for a 90-minute massage with Respira Bodywork & Massage in Tustin CA, and the unfortunate tale begins when I attempted to make an appointmnet withat that business; how difficult could that be? The person answering the phone, Jenny, proved to have poor ethics because after 3 weeks of trying to get an appointment, she finally gave me one. But she did not honor it when I called to confirm my appointment today, she entirely ingored my calls after a first answer and hang up. This is not a business, but either a scam or a youngster who is high cost to others by virtue of ignorance. There are many honorable and ethical massage therapists out there, I am putting out this complaint to warn others who might be checking on this business, or looking to purchase a voucher from amazon local or Groupon for Respira Bodywork & Massage, to save them time and frustration. It is hihgly likely this person will not honor the voucher and waste you, or your gift recipient, valuable time.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article