Josie R Coh

Poor Poor service

Ordered merchandise not knowing it was coming from overseas because they don't tell you until you track your order. I needed the merchandise before they could send it to me so ordered from someone else and already received it. I was also asked how I liked the merchandise, well low and behold I haven't received I just want my money back. And for future reference you need to let the customers know it is coming from overseas so they may not get it when they need it, so they can decide themselves whether they still want to order it. And when you try to get ahold of them, you can't. Just want my money back

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not order here if you want to receive your merchandise

Jerry M Aeq
map-marker Tacoma, Washington

Bogus reviews

After attempting to research Classic Firearms reviews, I have figured resellerratings.com site's reviews are BOGUS because unlike all the rest of Review sites that say the opposite of what their site depicts , their site don't show any negative reviews which I could reach about The store Classic Firearm .So,I hereby notify Reseller Ratings : your reviews are bogus! So I doubt you will post this review which I am posting and that I am going to Copy and repost on accredited sites!!!!!
Cons:
  • Dishonest liars
Bad quality

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Guest

They ripped me of too, I ordered a mag and it never came but no replacement or refund. Just told me too bad and never a refund, customer service sucks.

Ethelda Dqu

Resellerratings.com must be a scam

I wrote a review on resellerratings on Newegg marketplace about not selling items for the listed price being sold from Autopartsway and they did not post it must be only good reviews are allowed for Newegg. It went like this "I will not purchase from this Autopartsway again Autopartsway posted a price through Newegg Marketplace. When I purchased the item, Autopartsway cancelled my purchase and emailed a cancellation notice, saying the item maybe out of stock. I called Autopartsway on the phone and they had plenty in stock, I then repurchased the item at the same price online, only to get cancelled again. I called customer service on the phone to see what the problem was they lied to me saying they never got the order and to "contacted Newegg Marketplace" So like they suggested,I called Newegg and They confirmed they did receive the order, and cancelled the order because of a pricing error. I feel Autopartsway gave me the run around the whole time. If Autopartsway does not want to honer the prices that they had posted like every other reputable company would. Claiming to be %80 less than any others is a real joke! A parting shot at Newegg Marketplace, is to choose better companies to list or just go back to what they are great at."
Cons:
  • Must be a scam
Not as described/ advertised
Guest

They only post what is good for them

map-marker Destin, Florida

Resellerratings

resellerratings.com is a company who uses blackmail in order to make money. if a customer makes a review about your website or business you have to sign up for resellerratings in order to respond. they make up the fee how they see fit. they can change that fee at any time. I had a review I wanted to respond to.... the going price ? $800/ month!!! that is basically blackmail. If you have a business and are unlucky enough to have a customer post a review on their site you can consider yourself $800+ / month poorer.
Pricing issue
map-marker Miami, Florida

ResellerRatings Extortion and Internet Racketeering Scam

A quick google search for "resellerratings ripoff report" will paint a very different picture. They're extortionists who raised my fee from $99/month to $249/month to $849/month all in about 8 months time! How do they justify this? With their sliding scale pricing model that basically is them deciding how big of a business you are based on absolutely nothing and raising your price until they get the maximum profit out of you. And on top of that, any reviews that I was allowed to solicit from my customers while I was a paying merchant member are deleted once I canceled my membership, leaving only negative reviews since those are obviously going to be the majority of unsolicited reviews (nobody runs to write a positive review on their own accord but will tell the world if something went wrong with their order) and so the small business owner gets screwed. Thanks reseller ratings for being ***. AVOID THIS COMPANY AND SPREAD THE WORD IF THEY SCAMMED YOU TOO!
Guest

We had the same issue with Resellerratings, they basically scam you. We started with 99$ then suddenly it was 199$, once our account was canceled our business went from 9.5/10 to 2.3 / 10.

Google bounced the reviews, our Google PLA cost doubled etc.

I am a buisness owner. Started my site was $19.99 per month

fast forward 5 years they wanted $3000 per month OR they delete all your positive reviews and leave you w/ the negatives.

i told them to stick it were the sun don't shine and my revew rating went from 9.5 out of 10 to 2.3 out of 10

Being google pulls the reviews on google shopping i winded up shutting the site down and making a new one.

How google can endorse such an outfit is really mind boggling.

So for anyone launching a site do not use resellerratings as its a fraud. I am very happy w/ shopper approved and trustpilot.

William B Bqw

I've done business for years with B&H Photo in New York. Their resellerratings score was consistent with my experience--always good, good CS, returns, prices, etc.

Then recently I looked again, and they were in the toilet. How could they have dropped from 9.9 to 6.5 in just a couple years?

I checked the BBB and they were still A+, so what's up? Then I learned about resellerratings fees and what happens if you don't pay.

View more comments (2)
Jenkins Iis
map-marker Miami, Florida

Resellerratings is a Fraud

Awful experience with this site and seller, which I personally believe are all the same people/person. Lousy communication, changes billing and shipping policy on the fly. Very shady. I left negative feedback for the seller, based on the transaction falling through. I felt other consumers had a right to know. The site disabled my login at that point and deleted the negative feedback. They are the worst review website ever. They only protect their paid memebers and removed any negative feedback left for those companies.90% of the reviews on the site are fake, resellerratings.com won`t do anything about it.

RESELLERRATINGS.com IS A FRAUD

Guest

If you're sick and tired of being extorted by sites like this, then please feel free to contact me. Myself and my circle of business-owning friends were sick and tired of being taken advantage of by sites like this, who feed off our desperate need for exemplary brand reputation!

We created YouGotRated for people like us.

It's so much more than a review site, and no matter what you decide, your positive reviews are never removed or throttled down!!!

E-mail me now Patrick@***.com

www.business.yougotrated.com

http://yougotrated.com/signuppage/affid/18 I'll give you a free month to try it out!!!

Guest

Resellerratings removed all of SmartAuto24.com positive reviews today and left the only negative one. It's their strategy to force us to purchase their service because they have emailed us many times before doing that.

Do NOT trust them! Resellers do NOT use them!

Google should be shamed for using their rating data. :(

Guest

Reseller Ratings is mob protection at its worst... Search for "Small web retailers fume at ResellerRatings’ price hikes" 1/9/2013 article on InternetRetailer dot com.

Guest

Reseller ratings hiked my rated to $600 after 15 calls I finally got through and explained I did not want to use there service and wanted a refund of the money . I was then promptly hung up on! If anybody wants to get in on a class action with me let me know I will start it

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-592461

contact me adallpek@***.com

Guest

RESELLERRATINGS.com IS A FRAUD because If you don't pay them they will remove good ratings and leave negative. This concept totally misleads the customers, and provides an unfair rating to good stores.

Please report them to you local government officials, and chambers of commerce. Better yet start a class action suit.

We are not just making these statements we have documentations to prove it we were also threatened by their legal department when we took our problem with them in the open forum.

Guest

we started using reseller ratings about 2 years ago. They've attempted to raise our rates every 6 months since.

I've had to call and complain over and over and they always come back with a settlement rate of about half the quote. Its a complete scam and google should be ashamed for associating with them.

They get you roped and comfortable using them at around $100.. and before you know it will try and up you to $800-$1000...

its horrific and we are cancelling our account. They should have a class action lawsuit brought against them.

Guest

This is by far the worst company on the internet and its endorsed by Google! Everything that is said about them above it a replica of my experience. Because I threatened to stand up to them and spread the word around the internet they sent me a very threatening email, it felt like I was dealing with the mafia.

They have now almost ruined our small business which has been established online for many years, so I now have nothing to lose which means that I will be taking them to court and making it my mission to spread this all over the internet.

They a bunch of greedy bully boy crooks!

Guest

Our company somehow has 4 negative reviews saying how awful we are and zero positive reviews, despite having a 99.x% positive rating (w/ thousands of reviews) on ebay, over 2500 ratings on Bizrate with all scores over 8%.

I had a feeling the site was a scam, so I attempted to write a positive review to see what happened. It posted, then 24 hours later it had vanished.

I waited about 2 weeks, then had a friend clear across the country write a positive review (I read online resellerratings checks ip addresses sometimes to use as an excuse to delete ratings), and that rating was also deleted within a day.

They would have had no way of knowing we were behind that review, yet they deleted it because they want us to have a horrible rating (so we will sign up). TOTAL SCAM

View more comments (18)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article