Republic Harley Davidson - Course Review

Republic Harley Texas paid 250 dollars to learn to drive and not even half way through class instruction told me that I could not get it and that I coul d sit in class but could not ride because hold rest class back sent another person off to there was 4 of us that had never driven who has jumped on bike been able to ride in 4 hours really mad because we asked about this before we paid and told them never had driven motorcycle before not right because some people learn slower than others I felt so bad like I failed even knowing I still wanted to try to learn

He might have saved your life

ID
Product
Republic Harley Davidson Course
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Republic is worse that a bad used car dealership

The facts: Bought a 201* 103 Street Glide. Great bike. The bike I wanted anyway. They did the bait and switch. Sold me another then jacked with me for 3 hours when they said that bike was sold. I threatened to go to my bud at Mancuso to get the price I wanted. Took them 3 weeks for getting me in for service just to install a sissy bar. I had other bikes serviced there. They used permanent cold weld to secure my open primary. Took me 2 days to remove the crap. Scratched my bike and put paint overspray on they bike. They never would admit it, but it came back fixed. I put my new bike in for the sissy bar in perfect condition and it comes back dirty. I left my old bike there to ride my new one home and they loosened up the clutch and primary screws/pins and would not admit it. Almost killed me driving home. Really really bad and dishonest. I can not think of a more dangerous thing to do to someone. Call Josh at 832-595-****. He was a head mechanic at Republic. He now has his own shop past Rosenberg. Best upgrader and dynotuner in the Southwest part of the US.
#1219077

You should go to your bud at mancuso

ID
Littleton, Colorado

About

Top Republic Harley Davidson Products

Course

Summary

Official site of Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Shop for heavyweight motorcycles, parts, accessories, and riding gear. Check out new bikes and clothes, find Harley-Davidson dealers worldwide, or learn about the history of motorcycling.

Republic Harley Davidson reviews and complaints

Republic Harley Davidson is ranked 74 out of 253 in Motorcycles and ATVs category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article