Resolved
Daniel M Ykm

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Order

Updated by user Dec 21, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Part finally arrived extremely late. Nothing else other than an apology

Original review Nov 21, 2023

My order is still not delivered. Ordered on the 11th and today is the 21st and it hasnt even shipped out.

Pros:
  • Price
Cons:
  • Customer service and delivery time

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Find another company... not worth the price. No communication whatsoever

Daniel M Ykm

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Order

Tried to get an answer on when my product would be shipped they could not even give me an answer. They said that product would not show as shipped until picked up by fedex.

Was asking me constantly is I wanted to cancel. Will not be buying from them again.

Poor service and sounds like their servers cant handle the work load either. Did not even offer a discount with the delayed order.

User's recommendation: Pick another company

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article