$1260 For Cheap, *** Rolex Replica

Company rep very accommodate before purchase. After purchase, they do not exist. I ordered two Rolex replicas for lots of money. All I got were two cheap Japanese knockoffs; not what was promised to me. I think this website needs to come down. I know I will never get my money back because that never happens when you are a victim of a scam. I questioned it the whole time I was in the process of buyiny from them. What a fool I made of myself. I'm writing this so it does not happen to you. Return policy: none Just another scam!
#20709

You KNOWINGLY bought knock-off's, and are disgusted with the quality? Hilarious.

ID
Portland, Maine

About

Summary

Replica Fashions a wide range of replica products: clothes, wallets, bags, shoes, belts and watches. All Replica Fashions’ products look the same as genuine ones. Replica Fashions is proud of providing customers with high quality replica items. Replica Fashions gives everyone an opportunity to have branded items without spending much money. The company also offers a flexible discount system. After buying 5 items every customer get a discount. Discount depends on the amount of items you buy. Replica Fashions quick shipping that takes 4-7 days. The company also deals with wholesale buyers. All the orders are accepted via e-mail. Methods of payment are credit card, bank transfers and Western Union transfers.

Replica Fashions reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article