Gina M Wxk

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Winter Haven, Florida

Amgen safety net foundation

I have applied for help getting my migraine shots. I sent in my application then found out you didn't accept it because my doctor didn't send it in.

So my doctor ( my nuerologist) faxed it in. Then a very rude Amgen employee calls me and tells me that my doctor ( my neurologist) must send in a letter with his letter head stating i dont work and make no money. Which is very ridiculous but my my nuerologist and nurses being the nice people they are did it. Now i get a letter stating they still do not have enough information.

All the this same information that I've sent in with my application have magically gotten lost. I'm a single female that is waiting on disability and your employee's have treated me with no dignity.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Be careful

Gina M Wxk

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Winter Haven, Florida

Amgen safety net foundation

Do you think i want to ask for help no i don't but i have to. You need to teach your employees how to treat people and to enjoy their jobs helping others.

User's recommendation: Be careful they are rude

Brands Related to Repatha

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article