Brakes

Stopped by and asked how much to put pads on the front of my truck. 70-80 was the response. I agreed to bring it in Monday morning. After dropping it off monday they called to say I needed rotors that they were below the safety rating. ( The reason I took it in was because the state inspector had advised the pads need replacing soon but rotors were find.) Told the guy it only needed pads - He said we wont warranty the pads if we dont do the rotors and it would be at least 100 for the pads alone. I asked did that include the 50% off coupon I used he said yes. I told him not to touch the truck I would come get it. I willnot be going to that shop ever again.
ID
#201183 Review #201183 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

Distribution of products dedicated to public safety is the main activity of Rep Services. The company serves as a representative of American producers who make goods of the highest quality and standards. Such manufacturers as Whelen, Pro-gard, Havis, Decatur Electronics, MN Star and Garrett Metal Detectors use Rep Services for promotion and selling their goods on the territory of United States. The company has a strong qualified team which works with separate manufacturers and set new business relationships. Each represented company has its own geographical territory that`s why the area of Rep Services` existence is rather wide and cover Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, Colorado, etc. Product line includes sirens, lightbars, special office equipment, traffic safety products, equipment for the police cars, metal detectors and many others. The company has a system of feedback to clients and is ready for all incoming contacts.

Rep Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article