REO Cash Profits is solid, got me started in real estate

I bought this course in 2010, which was $1,000 at the time, and it was worth every penny. I knew nothing about real estate, and this course was very thorough in explaining wholesaling, rehabbing, hard money lending, determining value, assessing repairs, making offers to banks, closing techniques, ethics, and so much more. Alfred Alonso is passionate about real estate, and it's reflected in his course. He threw everything he had in it. He spent a lot of time answering my questions personally. To date, I've closed more than 100 deals, and generated 400K in wholesade deals. I'm still doing it full time. His course was the first one I bought, and instilled in me the fundamentals of real estate investment.
ID
Pearland, Texas
Reason of review
Good customer service

Reo cashprofits.com Alfred Alfonso : would not refund

I attended webinar featuring Reo cash profits by Alfred Alfonso, I am a real Estate investor trying to find better newer method of doing business what Alfred Alfonso presented seems like something I can benefited from, so with unconditional guarantee dangling I shelled out $897.00 for the membership. Once I got in I can see that information was OLD obsolete useless stuff, so I asked for refund, however they are giving m,e a song and dance instead of refund. $897.00 is lot of money to be to go down on the drain like that,I would ever have signed up had I known this company's such a ripoff!!!

Alfred and reo cash profits contacted me, and he is making it good.

REO Cash profit is reputable company and it was unfortunate misunderstanding.

This customer bought through an affiliate, not form us (we don't even have her credit card info). She was not eligible for a refund because she requested here refund way past the period.

We showed here proof that she was mistaken and what the refund period was and she still misrepresented the information here to bolster here case. We couldn't refund because we don't have her information and the affiliate won't because she was way past her refund period.

We are a reputable company and are fair in equitable in our dealings. We treat our students with respect but unfortunately we simply could not give this customer what she wanted.

This customer INTENTIONALLY misrepresented the facts. We stand by our policy and believe in being fair but in this situation we took the appropriate and correct action

View more comments (1)
ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

About

Summary

radarurl.com index profile page for the letter R listing websites using radar widget on page 54 (54) ... reocashprofits.com. reocentral.us. reochampions.us. reochicago.us. reocl. ...

ReoCashProfits reviews and complaints

ReoCashProfits is ranked 2 out of 1855 in Real Estate category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article