Shannon K Lan
map-marker Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

My first time at this place was a nightmare. It started out ok, but our waiter took a very long time to bring our drinks. No problem, so went to the open bar to order a bucket of beer for our group.

The bartender asked me am I inside and if so, why don't you just order from your waitress. Also added it seems inconvenient for me to come back and forth. I explained that our waitress was busy and been awhile since we ordered, so I thought I'd order from here for quicker service. The lecture continued so I stated I didn't want to argue. She mentioned cameras, I said I didn't care if cameras were on.. so she decided to have me, my wife and daughter escorted out by a security officer. The embarrassment was off the charts.. done in front of my other family members to top it off. They stated I was demanding to buy beer, and stated that was illegal. I advised them I was not demanding to buy beer.. I just didn't want to argue with the bartender or be lectured by her. They wouldn't even hear my side of the story.. just rudely stated your done and must leave the premises. So, I asked if I could at least pay my tab before we're escorted out, and they said yes. But as we were leaving acted as if we didn't pay the tab. Our tab was $19 roughly, and instructed them that we left $20 cash on top of our receipt at the table. They acknowledged its paid.. but I did ask if there was anything else I did wrong before we're escorted out to our vehicle. I didn't deserve to be treated that way.. the bar manager working there on 05/08/22 was horrible. The worst attitude I think I've ever seen in recent years. Just a horrible nightmare!

Preferred solution: Apology

Steve Y

Verified Reviewer

Highway Robbery

Remington Park Racing and Casino does not refund the original wager when you win. It is industry standard that you receive the winnings plus the original wager. I have contacted multiple Horse Racing Tracks to confirm how they handle payouts, and they all confirmed they return the original wager! At Remington Park they keep your original wager and only give you the winnings.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Do not refund your original wager if you win they keep it

User's recommendation: Don't go there until they change their practices to meet current industry standards

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article